Dear god, BUFF NIDALEE ill tell you why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nekroz

10-07-2012

lol all i wanted was replies thanks everyone i was just doing it to see how much people would and i agree nidalee is good as is

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTE PSYCHO View Post
lol all i wanted was replies thanks everyone i was just doing it to see how much people would and i agree nidalee is good as is
Well.

This was somewhat of a surprise... Please, if you're going to pull something like this again, at least capitalize. That is all.

HerbertDerBarbar

10-07-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7udTR6tJtTk
it's an accomplishment he said
look him up he said...

bongofrog

10-07-2012

give her something other than her spear?

cougar is trash form anyway.

Iemonlimesodas

10-07-2012

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zaF6X-_XjOA bischu #1 nidalee

Odin II

10-08-2012

I agree with you, AP nid needs a buff, she almost provides nothing to a team but occasionally KS's with spears a hitting an ADC or another squishy with a spear can be completely devastating. However with it being a 5 second cd and one of the hardest skill shots to land and use effectivly, she almost provides nothing in team fights i cant tell you how many times ive hit someone with a spear and jumped in cougar form and died because the burst and execute move as AP is weak,

Edit: a good way to fix her IMO is help where she lacks, she has no ultimate and to make it better her R could have some type of passive.

theloopylobster

10-08-2012

She needs changes all around, she has no constant reliable damage as AP.
Her massive nuke is a slow skillshot.
Her cougar form is extremely bugged, with the pathing ****ing you up constantly.

The thing she mainly needs is some QoL changes, and if Sagee Prime I think it is comments on this, he will more than likely agree with me. He has been trying to push for Nidalee changes for ages.

Yes she is can be viable as AD bruiser Nid top, but how hard does that fall off late game?

Her AP lacks consistent damage, and whilst other mages scale well into late game thanks to ults and up to 3 other damaging abilities, Nidalee only has 3 to start off with, and two have bad scaling, and are reliant on the direction in which you are facing, which with her ****ed pathing, can be any which way.

Hybrid Nidalee has some mild success, as you can make use of her Takedown, but it also means that your removing some of the damage off her spear, which most people consider the best part about her.

Many changes have been suggested. Some of the few i remember and actually liked were:

Make her cougar form have no unit collision, just so pounce isnt so likely to **** up thanks to pathing.
Increase the damage on either her Rake or Pounce, or even both by a small amount.
Increase the range of her Human form so she could be used as an ADC.
Increase the range on her cougar form (I think this has been done a few patches back, not sure).

In total she needs some small changes, I think the best one that would make her more viable atm, is to remove the unit collision, anything else and she could just become ridiculously strong.

tl;dr She need change => remove cougar unit collision => pounce no **** up => more viable

P.S. I'm ignoring the damage from bushwack as well as the magic resist and armour %reduction as it is extremely unreliable because of the delay between cast and activation, so unless you mine the entire area, the chance is that it wont be proc'd