Tell me more about how there is no ELO Hell

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Last game I was in, Cass with the highest CS on the map. Won my lane hard against Gragas. Kept wards for my lane and a couple for top.

Darius loses top to Irelia. Draven and Malphite lose bottom to Vayne and Alistar. Fast forward 40 ****ing minutes to lategame, which we somehow survived to.

Shaco spends every minute trying to split push, and dying for it. Malphite burns his ult on one person while the entire enemy team is standing just out of range. Darius pulls in Irelia to melt Draven and myself. This is every teamfight.

I'm not saying I'm amazing-- I whiffed a few ults.

But please. Tell me more about how I can carry this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA461

Member

10-07-2012

Don't worry.
With seven months of dedication, you'll go up 100 elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

8 Bit Astronaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

It's not Elo Hell if your teammates are outplayed, and your strategies are outplayed.

That's normal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezell View Post
Last game I was in, Cass with the highest CS on the map. Won my lane hard against Gragas. Kept wards for my lane and a couple for top.

Darius loses top to Irelia. Draven and Malphite lose bottom to Vayne and Alistar. Fast forward 40 ****ing minutes to lategame, which we somehow survived to.

Shaco spends every minute trying to split push, and dying for it. Malphite burns his ult on one person while the entire enemy team is standing just out of range. Darius pulls in Irelia to melt Draven and myself. This is every teamfight.

I'm not saying I'm amazing-- I whiffed a few ults.

But please. Tell me more about how I can carry this.
You don't, you just need to carry/win >50% of the ranked games you play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

So it's normal where every game I'm in my teammates get outplayed? I've lost a few games on my own merit, but another one that sticks out to me was one as Ezreal where my team NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT. Instead of fighting, they'd run and I could either follow them and get beat on while fleeing, or die 1v5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leblonjames

Senior Member

10-07-2012

if you win 50-52% of your game, you will go up and up and up.

Don't expect to win more often, its a team game and even the best players in the world dont have more than 55% win ratio in solo queue because you always go up in elo and you face better and better opponents.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pldl View Post
You don't, you just need to carry/win >50% of the ranked games you play.
I can win two in a row, lose one, and wind up at the same ELO I was at, or lower, than when I started.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocobo X

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezell View Post
I can win two in a row, lose one, and wind up at the same ELO I was at, or lower, than when I started.
gotta love losing two games in a row and losing 10+ elo, then winning 1 game and getting 5 elo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doddy

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Of course there are certain games you simply just wont win, isn't that obvious?

just win the games you can and if you actually are as good as you think you are you will get to where you want to be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lucypwns

Senior Member

10-07-2012

there is no elo hell because, when the season started I went down to 1000, and then carried myself to 1500. Nothing changed about how I play.


12