Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I want to know Redbeard's opinion on that ping that went down on top of TSM as they were heading down top lane.

That ping is not a normal invade warning ping, or an I think they might be here ping. That ping came seconds after a member of Frost was seen turning his head and looking upward. To me this is strong evidence.

That ping was not normal. That ping was psychic.

Other than that, glad to have gotten the info, thanks Redbeard. <3

JabaRune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

My girlfriend is wearing my boxers.

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-07-2012
2 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan M xD View Post
Disappointed in you guys..
We are disappointed as well...we are doing everything we can to ensure future tournaments don't have these issues. Repetition is very helpful, and we learned a lot at this event to apply to future ones.

Captain America

10-07-2012

When can I watch MOAR?!

Dusii

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by capttree View Post
Atleast this post is better than the other Red post regarding this situation. A good start would be getting better Shoutcasters. A few things they said last night were pretty unprofessional.
Cry me a river

Sourd

10-07-2012

And under the rug it goes.AKA MLG style

RedBeard

VP of eSports

10-07-2012
3 of 58 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze5545 View Post
Thanks for talking to us players, it shows you still care Riot and are trying to improve League of Legends at a competitive level.
Thanks Blaze - we take this very seriously, and I can ensure you that we are working as hard as we can, and as fast as we can, to improve our eSports scene.

Skilliard

10-07-2012

making a barrier on each side of the teams playing areas that blocks the map can be a good temporary fix.

gantz1990

10-07-2012

It's okay riot, you still have season 2 to fix these common sense problems...oh ****...I mean season 3....get on top of your **** riot xD

Chess435

10-07-2012

Glad you guys are listening. Out of curiosity, if it is shown that the player from WE was cheating, what would the consequences be?