Our Thoughts on Playoffs Day 3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swak

10-07-2012

Thank you for the official reply Redbeard and taking the time to observe the community's allegations and issues with the setup. I am sure (As evidenced in this thread) we all appreciate the official Riot response, and that we are all looking forward to the World Finals and just want to make sure the teams that get there are the ones that deserve to be there.

Thanks for your time and have a great Sunday.

Jinotad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Thank you, I appreciate you taking our concerns seriously.

Drukyul

10-07-2012

Did you guys test out your setup at all beforehand? Like play some matches of audience members or Riot staff or something just for giggles before the start of the tournament to see if there were any issues, maybe with some random 10-minute pauses to test for some of the worst-case scenarios.

Dos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Yeah the guy from WE was probably wondering "wtf is going on" because the crowds were cheering for ward kills.

Guttler

10-07-2012

Forums will not be satisfied until you DQ AF and give TSM a bye into the grand finals.

Ogacon

10-07-2012

Please restart the match from the start. 0-0

Oh She Mad

10-07-2012

o,o
niqa why the downvote.

Enofel

10-07-2012

Thank you for the response!

Rivayne

10-07-2012

Atleast this post is better than the other Red post regarding this situation. A good start would be getting better Shoutcasters. A few things they said last night were pretty unprofessional.

Vivvi

10-07-2012

Thanks for making this clear RedBeard! I look forward to watching the remaining games. When will we have a time and date estimate for them? I assume the finals are still going to be on the 13th.