Caught a friend abusing his wife....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Sweetheart , coming from you, that's almost a compliment.
"Coming from me", not sure what that's suppose to mean, but comfort by any means possible.

I can't argue with you on your views oof rape, because I don't have experince and very little knowlegde on the area..

But this I can tell you you're wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
But this I can tell you you're wrong.
Very well, present your argument and I will listen.

I do hope it consists of more than "You're an idiot /drool LOLWALXZ OISFHG"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
True domestic violence is caused by females 100% of the time.
You can not say domestic violence is caused 100% by females..

You may be, (and I say may be I have done any studies or read any credible sources) right that violence is caused by females..

However what does it mean to "cause" abuse.. This just seems to eliminate any responsibility from the abuser... If this lady in the OP dropped a plate on the floor and her husband beat her for it, is that her "causing" the abuse...

I also have personal experince, which at very least takes you too a 99.999%.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
You can not say domestic violence is caused 100% by females..

You may be, (and I say may be I have done any studies or read any credible sources) right that violence is caused by females..
The above quoted is the closest you came to articulating an argument in favor of what you believe.
Here is my counter argument and I will respond with actual arguments, as an adult, unlike you.
I will divide it in points.

1- Women are innately more violent than men.
One very strong example of this is, statistically speaking(Look up any gay domestic abuse statistics for proof of this), lesbian couples suffer from domestic violence at a much MUCH higher rate than male homosexual couples do.

2- Direct violence is not the only form of violence, while women do lash out against their husbands and children... and sometimes even the nearby elderly(parents, etc).
Proxy violence and violence through instigation are still very powerful forms of violence and they are, by far, two methods that are dominated by females.

The most classic and obvious example is a woman who will slap or in any way assault her spouse to provoke a response. Naturally, the overwhelming majority of the time, men will not respond with force, but the continued prodding of the violent woman will eventually elicit a response from the victim.

At this point, proxy violence is invoked via police intervention.
It has become so bad that even if the man is wounded and the woman is not, the man is taken away in shackles once policemen arrive.
That is standard operating procedure.

Another classic example is a woman invoking violence via instigation in a public setting and then calling upon chivalry/white knights to assault the man she provoked via proxy violence.
This is extremely common and there are countless clips of it on youtube if you desire evidence.

3- Statistics show that women as the only repeated factor in instances of violent relationships.
I don't know the exact numbers and I won't pretend to know because this particular point is still a bit hazy, however, I know for a fact that it is reality.
Women who enter violent relationships are substantially more likely to enter a violent relationship in the future, this is nearly axiomatic at this point.
What is particularly telling of this is; the men they become involved with generally have no history of violence until they enter into contact with the toxic female.
Every relationship after the last is more likely to be one that contains domestic violence.

Do you understand what that means?

Quote:
However what does it mean to "cause" abuse.. This just seems to eliminate any responsibility from the abuser...
The woman is the abuser.

That is the flaw in your argument.

Quote:
If this lady in the OP dropped a plate on the floor and her husband beat her for it, is that her "causing" the abuse...
If a woman sets plastic explosives in a public area...
If a woman shoots Batman...
If a woman invokes the power of Cthulu...

I can make nonsensical arguments too.

Quote:
I also have personal experince, which at very least takes you too a 99.999%.
You've talked about blackmailing your current "spouse" and you've consistently displayed an image of mental instability.

Do you really think you are not the cause of your problems?
Do you really think everyone else is at fault?


G-damn I'm good.
UNNNHHH *Aerial Fist*
Actually I'm sad, this post contains some fantastic arguments that I am extremely proud of.
Unfortunately, they're wasted on Mere who has no ability to counterargue/defend her points.
SIGH.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bongofrog

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I don't understand how people can be as simp as you.
Let me break this down in points so you can follow;

1- NAWALT is never a valid argument, ever.
2- This is not a rare occurrence, this is the norm.
3- Women are not "stupid", however they are children.
They are never held accountable for their actions and thus, rarely have a chance to grow.
To put it in video gaming terms(RPGs), women are playing life on the easiest setting, because of this, they get less random encounters and these encounters are always easier, therefore, they never reach higher levels like men do because they get LESS experience LESS often.

This would be fine, except later on in life, men are actively attacked to benefit women("Equality") and that's where it becomes abhorrent.
Manginas like you who defend misandry make it very hard for the MRM to progress.
So how long have you been abusive?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongofrog View Post
So how long have you been abusive?
^
Is a mangina.

FYI; Shaming tactics don't work on MRAs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bongofrog

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
^
Is a mangina.

FYI; Shaming tactics don't work on MRAs.
Your abbreviations don't do anything to help your weak and ultimately wrong point of view.
I'm guessing you're either a sad troll looking for attention, or if you actually believe the tripe spewing forth from your ignorant head cheese you are a) the product of an abusive parent with whom you have learned well. b) Abuser who has lost everything and blames women for you being stupid and violent.

Whatever the case may be I suggest you among other things, change your name because believe it or not, though he may love you, Jesus certainly isn't your friend.

also its useless talking to you because if you believe this kind of garbage you're too stupid and full of hate to be open to the truth or to be properly educated.

I pity you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

10-07-2012

I have to hand it to you, you have been consistent with your manginahood.

That's the nice part of manginas, they are incredibly predictable, more so than feminists even.

>Ignore reality.
>Provide no arguments.
>Refute no arguments.
>Rely entirely on shaming tactics.
>Repeat ad nauseum


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gallant Spike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
I have to hand it to you, you have been consistent with your manginahood.

That's the nice part of manginas, they are incredibly predictable, more so than feminists even.

>Ignore reality.
>Provide no arguments.
>Refute no arguments.
>Rely entirely on shaming tactics.
>Repeat ad nauseum
It's not just him, this whole forum hates your guts. You're more annoying than BDSandM.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant Spike View Post
It's not just him, this whole forum hates your guts. You're more annoying than BDSandM.
Your emotions mean nothing to me.
I'm pretty sure I've made it clear that I don't value the way other people "feel".

I deal in reality, not emotion.
As long as I'm "right", I'm satisfied.

Edit:
I'd like to add, even amongst those who value "feelings", hatred is a fool's emotion.