Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

10-07-2012

Coming from you, that doesn't mean very much, though I don't really care. If you MUST know, I could easily find a mate myself! I...simply have no reason to. That's all. I can bathe. Who said I couldn't?

What do you know!?

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezrčal View Post
(( Dude ... dude ... chill ? I can give you a medecine, but no need to act all butthurt, you have alot of flaws and sometimes I barely understand your purpose in this forum. You're just there commenting and throwin' out silly things for no reason ...

And your grammar and spelling, please, just do something about it ! My eyes are burning from such writing ! ))
(( I'm not mad. People just judge each other without knowing them or give them a chance.they just treating them like trash when ever they disagree with something. I'm not getting butthurt, It's not happening to you. You don't know how it feel,I know you don't. I'm not try be silly or anything. Just because I'm still learning English and not good at it does it mean I'm not welcome? You don't know how I felt to truely understand me. You need to felt that person's feeling to truely understand him. The feeling from talking and the feeling from experience is very different. I know you people don't care, you people never care. Unlike most people when they have hard time or stress they talk to people they trust. What if a person don't have people who to speak with when their sad,angry,struggle, and stress with life? Do you know how it feels to hold back these things and can't speak to anyone about it?))

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
((Darn, I thought I was going to make this thread argument-free. It was nice while it lasted. Just let Unexisted do what he likes - he's already proven that he can't comprehend things like privacy, considering his insertions into closed threads. Let him be. -w- ))
(( thank you ))

TheShadowOfChaos

10-07-2012

Eric inside his box only sighs at the man jumping into the women's conversation. One has to be stealthy, quiet, subtle when watching the exchange of two beautiful women having some fun. He moves the box quietly creeping near the women, slowly.

Ask Fortune

10-07-2012

Quote:
"Hmm..." Ahri tilted her head, watching Fortune carefully as she handled the tail with much suspicion. She had no doubt that the Pirate Hunter's temperance was changeable enough that the other may simply decide to yank the fur from the tip. A small shudder ran through her body at the imagined feeling. Fortunately for her, it a was an innocent gesture. One in which the radiation of heat was very much a factor.

"Wherever I want," the fox responded, licking her lips as if to emphasize this fact. Now her appendage was being used like some sort of makeshift pillow... or at least, an obstacle in Fortune's apparent want for closeness. "Something you can't escape from, of course." Ahri brought her hand up, fingers finding themselves on Fortune's neck as she traced around her neck lightly, smirking. "You seem to be the slippery kind... so we'll need a tough one. Perhaps a silk collar to contrast it?"
Sarah licked her lips, tilting her head slightly at Ahri's response. In response, Sarah rank her fingers through the thick fur, reaching the actual tail buried within. She parted the fur around the tip, leaned in, and gave it a kiss. And finally, she released the tail.

"I think we can make that idea work." She said sultrily, smirking. "When will we buy them~?"

Pulsefire Ezrčal

10-07-2012

(( Listen kid, I'm not the kind of guy do go in an argument, but you really seem butthurt about this. I barely understood what you said, and I made alot of efforts to read what you wrote, but not being good at english isn't a reason not to cut out your LONG TEXT WALL INTO PARAGRAPHS

Anyways ... People just don't like to see random comments on their threads that are just non-sense.

Oh and, you're wasting threads spaces by making triple posts instead of editing or something ... what's it gonna be next ? Penta-posts ?

And since Ahri requested it, I'm cutting it off here. ))

Unexisted

10-07-2012

(( like I said It's not happening to you, so you dont know how i felt about it. About the long text, I'm using touch screen.))

AsktheCardmaster

10-07-2012

Quote:
"Oh, I thought that was a given." Ahri grinned cheekily, "I mean, it goes without saying that my company is always desirable." Though she did say this rather airily, experience more or less proved that she was correct. "Don't you worry about it. I don't think I have a closet big enough for both your egos."

The Kumiho laughed at the image, "Let them have their fun. We all know they can't be as skilled, but at least it's amusing."
Twisted Fate smiled, "Well that's good that our egos will keep us apart, n' all." He said before looking at the time. "Oh speakin' of the summoners..how many have ya' led on? Ah'm sure they fall head over heels fer' ya'."

Ask the Kumiho

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Coming from you, that doesn't mean very much, though I don't really care. If you MUST know, I could easily find a mate myself! I...simply have no reason to. That's all. I can bathe. Who said I couldn't?

What do you know!?
"Oh my, someone thinks he has some wit. I suppose they have to teach you something in those sewers of yours. No, I don't need to know. Floating garbage does not count as a mate, and bathing in dirty water is also not a 'bath'. Try again."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah licked her lips, tilting her head slightly at Ahri's response. In response, Sarah rank her fingers through the thick fur, reaching the actual tail buried within. She parted the fur around the tip, leaned in, and gave it a kiss. And finally, she released the tail.

"I think we can make that idea work." She said sultrily, smirking. "When will we buy them~?"
Ahri let out the soft squeak, wondering why she hadn't just slapped the Pirate Hunter for her impunity. While the fox was not violent by nature, her tails were usually off limits unless the person was given explicit permission. The fact that Fortune had forced her fingers through the fur and onto the bare skin was... intimidating to say the least.

Thankfully the woman did not dig her nails into the sensitive flesh, and simply gave it an innocent peck. Ahri immediately gathered the poor tail in her free hand and dragged it back to herself, whilst she tapped a finger against the red-head's collar bone. "No clue. I think I can get one custom made - after all, one needs to accentuate and accessorize correctly."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate smiled, "Well that's good that our egos will keep us apart, n' all." He said before looking at the time. "Oh speakin' of the summoners..how many have ya' led on? Ah'm sure they fall head over heels fer' ya'."
"Or perhaps I could purchase a bigger closet." Ahri stated, tapping the side of her nose knowingly. It was more of an amusement factor if anything, the image of both Graves and Twisted Fate squashed up against each other, attempting to paw their way out..

She coughed. "Anyway." Before that little piece of visual managed to sink its way into her mind, Ahri instead turned her attentions on Fate's question. An interesting one. "Please, I don't lead people on. They lead themselves on." She offered the other a small smile. "They understand who I am, yet they pursue me in hopes of finding more than just a dream waiting. Is it so wrong that I play their strings because they desire me to? It is a gift, not a cruelty."

Ask Fortune

10-08-2012

Quote:
Ahri let out the soft squeak, wondering why she hadn't just slapped the Pirate Hunter for her impunity. While the fox was not violent by nature, her tails were usually off limits unless the person was given explicit permission. The fact that Fortune had forced her fingers through the fur and onto the bare skin was... intimidating to say the least.

Thankfully the woman did not dig her nails into the sensitive flesh, and simply gave it an innocent peck. Ahri immediately gathered the poor tail in her free hand and dragged it back to herself, whilst she tapped a finger against the red-head's collar bone. "No clue. I think I can get one custom made - after all, one needs to accentuate and accessorize correctly."
Sarah smirked wide, delighted at Ahri's reaction. She had found the foxgirl's sensitive spot - the flesh under her tail fur. Oh, she could use this. She grinned as Ahri forcibly retrieved her tail.

"Alright, I guess we can do this for a while." Sarah replied. "I will accept your leash... mistress~."