Premade 5s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panub

10-07-2012

Hey fellows,

Me and some friends have been practcing a premade 5 for season 3. The team goes as follow

Top: darius, kayle
Mid, anything
adc: ashe,ez
Jungler: Shyvana
Support(me) : leona,sona and evlyne

We dont really like playing by the meta as everyone awaits 2 bots ect.
So lately we been doing eveleynn roamer for doubleganks and we were pretty sucessful. our adc would outlevel bot and out farm him.

Now we tried a teleport and promote comp and didnt like it much as it is easy to counter.
I am wondering if there would be another viable stragegie to break the meta and give us that advantage. if you could give it to me in details so we could play it i would appreciate it

Thanks in advance guys sorry for long post
Short: We need a good strat that isint the usual bot support adc mid top jungle and just farm gank and kill.

XxxLumberJackxxX

10-07-2012

Double AP solo lanes mid and bottom, with a bruiser top. Double jungle a fun combo like Jayce/Leonna

Essieu

10-08-2012

I dont see much synergy, but if played well could be okay.

Goaticus Maximus

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by panab View Post
Hey fellows,

Me and some friends have been practcing a premade 5 for season 3. The team goes as follow

Top: darius, kayle
Mid, anything
adc: ashe,ez
Jungler: Shyvana
Support(me) : leona,sona and evlyne

We dont really like playing by the meta as everyone awaits 2 bots ect.
So lately we been doing eveleynn roamer for doubleganks and we were pretty sucessful. our adc would outlevel bot and out farm him.

Now we tried a teleport and promote comp and didnt like it much as it is easy to counter.
I am wondering if there would be another viable stragegie to break the meta and give us that advantage. if you could give it to me in details so we could play it i would appreciate it

Thanks in advance guys sorry for long post
Short: We need a good strat that isint the usual bot support adc mid top jungle and just farm gank and kill.
There's no way your ADC is going to outlevel and out farm solo bot against sup/adc unless you're playing at a level below your elo. If you want to break out of the meta, then you need to find a reason to do it that is superior to what everyone is doing now.

As was seen in the world championship this weekend several teams were using solo bruisers like yorick bot against adc/sup and having their adc/sup go top. Then swapping at level 6, this was allowing them to put extra pressure on the top lane with the jungler and keep characters like riven from getting an early lead.

The reason the meta exists is because of the objectives on the map, the reason adc's no longer go middle is because few of them benefit as much as AP's from the blue buff and they don't have the early game burst in gank situations that AP's do. After the jungle nerfs it's pretty much impossible to gank and stay the same level as mid, so you can't really put an ADC in the jungle not to mention they have very little ganking ability.

The only way I've been able to find to break the meta is to have ADC go top, and have a kill team go bottom. Unfortunately, it's extremely hard to kill the adc/support with two bruisers and then both of them get starved for farm. If you put the support with the bruiser, then you're just swapping bottom and top which is going to cause bottom to be less tanky when the tower inevitably goes down and your adc isn't going to be near dragon's.

There's a reason we've had the same meta for almost 2 years.

If you are looking for High Elo Tips, Tricks, and Guides check out my youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/drwaddy