Dumbest Rage EVER!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PacoTferret

09-19-2010

Ok so Whats every ones dumbest Rage they have ever seen.

I'll go first.

Today had a game, where a player Raged because The other team banned janna and because he wasn't given a reason for janna being banned, he rage Afks..

So he sits on the platform for 25 minutes. never once leaving and casts a surrender vote at the end of the game.

So in short.. our player Rages cause the other team banned Janna?

Xhack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

If you ask me thats ******ed. i mean cmon people learn to play different champions...

Acclue

09-19-2010

if you're playing ranked and you only know how to play one champ, something's wrong.

The Illusive Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Lol.. if you reach the point where you can join a ranked game but can only effectively play janna quit the game. Seriously if the guy is reading this, uninstall right now. Do everyone a favor.

Avenger460

09-19-2010

I had a ranked teammate rage because he couldn't mid. Now I was fine when he dc, however he came back and said leavings not good enough for you guys.......I'm going to feed. He then proceeds to feed and single handedly brought the game to an early end, all bc he couldn't take mid.

PacoTferret

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger460 View Post
I had a ranked teammate rage because he couldn't mid. Now I was fine when he dc, however he came back and said leavings not good enough for you guys.......I'm going to feed. He then proceeds to feed and single handedly brought the game to an early end, all bc he couldn't take mid.
omg Was it a guy playing a mord??? had some one do that exact same thing, he raged because a Twitch took mid over him.. afked.. and we still pushed for a win with out him..

PacoTferret

09-19-2010

And no he wasn't upset because he couldn't play janna, he raged because, he felt it was a dumb ban

Avenger460

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoTferret View Post
omg Was it a guy playing a mord??? had some one do that exact same thing, he raged because a Twitch took mid over him.. afked.. and we still pushed for a win with out him..
It was a malzahar and this being one of my mains I could tell he was a fail anyway, which is why I didn't mind when he dc.

ShadowDark

09-19-2010

Mentality a solid portion of ragers:
"Any rage that isn't mine is always the dumbest rage."

JohnPetrucci

09-19-2010

I was against a vlad mid as corki.

he called me OP.
I believe his exact words were, "could Riot make ur hero any more OP?"

I think this was in response to my missile harassment.