Ask Maokai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask A Treant

10-06-2012

(One more? )

Tjihyana

10-06-2012

A wolf walks over to the Twisted Treant, looking at him curiously. In the wolf's hair was a small locket, holding an emerald green crystal and a small emerald colored pixie sitting next to it. The crystal glows white for a moment before releasing the energy into the wolf, the wolf shifting and turning into a smiling, giggling little yordle girl. The girl tilts her head and waves at Maokai

"Hi! How are yooooooou? Tihiihih."

((Had to do something... but couldn't think of a proper question. ))

Ask A Treant

10-06-2012

The treant watches the wolf approach him-- he can't tell quite how, but he knows that the wolf is not what it seems. When it starts to glow, he takes a cautionary step back, a little unsettled with the sudden magical flow of energy around him. He stares a little unamusedly at the yordle.

His sapling, however, hops off his shoulder curiously and approaches her, walking in circles as if trying to understand what just happened.

"... Perturbed." He grumbles. "And what brings you here, little mageling?"

Tjihyana

10-07-2012

The emerald colored pixie, Tyr, sits on the little girl Mira's shoulder and keeps a watchful eye on the sapling. Mira continues looking at Maokai, giggling and smiling innocently.

"Weeeeell, I've been going around exploooring and meeting you.... 'champions'. Aaaaand heard that you haven't had visitors in a whiiiiile so I decided to drop by. Hope you don't miiiiiiind. Tihihiih."

Ask A Treant

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
The emerald colored pixie, Tyr, sits on the little girl Mira's shoulder and keeps a watchful eye on the sapling. Mira continues looking at Maokai, giggling and smiling innocently.

"Weeeeell, I've been going around exploooring and meeting you.... 'champions'. Aaaaand heard that you haven't had visitors in a whiiiiile so I decided to drop by. Hope you don't miiiiiiind. Tihihiih."
The treant lumbers over to a large stump, where he takes a seat and continues to watch the yordle. The sapling, however, seems to be content with continually circling her, until it gets dizzy and then falls onto its back.

"I see. Welcome, then. I suppose." He says, cautiously. "And yes, I haven't had a visitor in a while. I like to think of that as a potential blessing, though. That means less chance someone will come and taint life here any further."

Tjihyana

10-07-2012

"Tihihihi. Gooooood point. I shoooooould ask Lulu if Glaaaade magic does thaaaaat... it probably doesn't."

Mira keeps giggling, her smile seeming innocent but something sinister seeming always to be present in her look. Tyr looks down at the sapling, fluttering down to it and poking it between it's eyes.
"Having fun little sapling?"

Ask A Treant

10-07-2012

Quote:
"Tihihihi. Gooooood point. I shoooooould ask Lulu if Glaaaade magic does thaaaaat... it probably doesn't."

Mira keeps giggling, her smile seeming innocent but something sinister seeming always to be present in her look. Tyr looks down at the sapling, fluttering down to it and poking it between it's eyes.
"Having fun little sapling?"
While it can't quite talk, the sapling's beady little eyes centre in on Tyr, going cross-eyed. And then there's a delighted sound, like it's giggling.

Maokai, on the other hand, continues to watch the little one with a cautious, wary eye. It's like he's ready to spring at a moment's notice. "And... you are?" He asks, not exactly the best tree at small talk.

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

Mira suddenly blinks at the question about who she is, realizing she hadn't introduced herself.

"Oh! I'm Mira. Tihihi. I'm an apprentice of Lulu. Noooot much else I can tell really..."

Tyr shakes his head and pokes the sapling between it's eyes, sending a jolt of glade magic through it that causes the spot he touched to suddenly grow a patch of hair.

Ask A Treant

10-08-2012

Quote:
Mira suddenly blinks at the question about who she is, realizing she hadn't introduced herself.

"Oh! I'm Mira. Tihihi. I'm an apprentice of Lulu. Noooot much else I can tell really..."

Tyr shakes his head and pokes the sapling between it's eyes, sending a jolt of glade magic through it that causes the spot he touched to suddenly grow a patch of hair.
Maokai watches the little pixie touch the sapling. He growls the minute it's touched, feeling the magic work through the sapling, suddenly getting up and scooping it up away from the green one.

"... Misuse of magic." He snarls, before staring at Mira. "I should have expected as much. The last time she was around, half of my forest got turned into cupcakes. Because it was fun." He grumbles. "If you even think about doing the same here, you will not be welcome."

The sapling however, despite the current "situation", seems to be entranced at rubbing the fuzzy patch between its eyes.

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

Mira blinks at Maokai's serious tone, letting out an "eep" sound. She quickly nods at Maokai.
"Don't wooooorry. I won't do anything like that...."

Tyr simply stares at Maokai when the Treant speaks of misuse of magic, shaking his head. He was tempted to show the Treant true misuse of Glade magic, but knew it would be a bad idea.