Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elic Roland View Post
((since nature))
( I mean is it on sale? Why don'tmost people know about it)

Elic Roland

10-07-2012

((I knew about red diamonds, they come in a bunch of colors))

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

((Red diamonds are extremely rare. If one was on sale it would be expensive. No ordinary person would be the one to buy it.))

Ask the Megling

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Banana > diamond
Agreed.

Ask Shyvana

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurogano View Post
Then why not a red diamond?
Diamonds are absurdly overpriced. I can't imagine what outrageous markup humans have placed upon unusual ones.

...same with all gemstones, really. Do you humans realize that these things are nothing more than shiny rocks?

Ask the Megling

10-07-2012

Silly humans.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Diamonds are absurdly overpriced. I can't imagine what outrageous markup humans have placed upon unusual ones.

...same with all gemstones, really. Do you humans realize that these things are nothing more than shiny rocks?
I hardly care for the things. I was never one to want more then my weapons and armor.

Ask Jarvan IV

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Hahahaha! I'm sorry to cut in but I can't help but laugh! The two of you do not have the military capabilities like mine, even if I don't have a brain! What can an arrogant prince do and a crippled leper do?
If your military capabilities are as spectacular as you say, why is it that I have absolutely no clue as to who you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Darěus View Post
I find your words to be incredibly unwise and your boast to be quite unfounded. I think the better question would be, why would anyone bother with a worm like you?
First Swain, now you. While I know that you disgusting Noxians enjoy encroaching on territory that isn't yours, would both of you get out of my sight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Malzaharr View Post
Killing void things is easy ? Jarvan, I think that crown on your head is hurting your mental state as well as your intelligence, do not underestimate us.
You think your Void is terrifying? You've not seen what beasts I've encountered, what monstrosities I've slain. The creatures of the Void pale in comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
She attempts to grab onto his arm. "So you didn't?" She has a look of concern on her face.
I did not say that. You are awfully quick to jump to such an assumption.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
I mean that you've killed so many dragons, now you want to conquer them in another way entirely~.
It was the natural next step.

Quote:
...anything to PLEASE him!
You seem a tad flustered, Shyvana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
The idea of Shyvana and Jarvan having an offspring is more disgusting than... Hm. It appears that there is nothing more disgusting than Jarvan having children.
Amusing coming from a cripple who transforms into a massive demonic bird and smells like an unwashed goat. Away with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Bow chicka bow wow.
I already have enough headaches to deal with. Is there a reason for your presence or are you simply here to pester me more about your dreams of being a queen?

Quote:
...in his dreams. He could barely handle just me.
Firmly disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Ezrčal View Post
I know another prince who will be getting mad, just make sure the news doesn't get to him before he bursts out in anger.

Oh and, Shyvana, go easy on the Jarvan, will ya ?
Exactly how frail do you people think me to be?

Quote:
I would rock his world.
I question whether you would even survive, let alone "rock my world."

Quote:
I will not break him.
Not for lack of trying, though.

I can't say I can make the same promise for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Banana > diamond
And speaking of headaches...

Quote:
Were I forced to choose a shiny rock to adorn my clothes, it'd be rubies. I prefer red.
As we all know from you regularly adorning your attire with the blood of your enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ok seriously where is prince jarvan?
Unlike you people, I have a busy schedule. Balancing this, League matches and political matters is not as easy as I make it look.

Quote:

They have their practical applications.

Ask the Megling

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
I already have enough headaches to deal with. Is there a reason for your presence or are you simply here to pester me more about your dreams of being a queen?
Pestering you is the sugar in my tea.

Unexisted

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Pestering you is the sugar in my tea.
And temoo is your tea.