Would a Mexican Server help the community?

Yes it would. 270 76.49%
No it wouldn't. 36 10.20%
It wouldn't make a difference. 34 9.63%
I don't care. 13 3.68%
Voters: 353. You may not vote on this poll

So uh... Mexican Servers

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blixzter

07-29-2012

I really hope there will be one im tired of mexicans.

Halogod35

10-06-2012

I had to bump this because it is a serious topic that needs to be looked into.

lasalite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I've read enough of this to know that the OP is a racist pig.

But i am also plagued with latin american players who quite frankly. piss me the eff off.

"hue hue hue" comes to mind, and it comes with anger/

A latin american server (in oh say brazil) would be legit. Make it have a spanish client. and we're all ****.

i dont see how "time zones" would really matter much, since south america and north america share time slots. but i can say this i get Q'd with latinos often (and i make do, i speak spanish, ask if english or spanish is better, and bam they're all cordial) but some times its not enough. meh

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE lets get a red name in here and throw bans around.

Heske

10-07-2012

Use the term "South American" server. I don't think you're racist or anything but not everyone who speaks Spanish is Mexican. That being said, I agree with you. I've been in so many games where everyone on my team is speaking Spanish and I don't speak a lot of it. I get the jist but it's just not helpful for me in the game...Hmm perhaps that is a bit selfish but I'd also feel the same way if a 1st language Spanish person was in a game where everyone is speaking English and they don't understand.
This could help out both sides imo.
~Heske

Halogod35

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heske View Post
Use the term "South American" server. I don't think you're racist or anything but not everyone who speaks Spanish is Mexican. That being said, I agree with you. I've been in so many games where everyone on my team is speaking Spanish and I don't speak a lot of it. I get the jist but it's just not helpful for me in the game...Hmm perhaps that is a bit selfish but I'd also feel the same way if a 1st language Spanish person was in a game where everyone is speaking English and they don't understand.
This could help out both sides imo.
~Heske
I agree. Even if they do understand English, they still suck at it. So you can't tell them complex plans or situations. They're just like Que?

Lovefall

10-08-2012

No

TinchoX89

11-08-2012

It wouldn't make a difference, there's quite a bunch of "Spanish-speaking" people out there, but not everyone is from Mexico, do not let ignorance blind you child.

Spain is from Europe, yet I've seen some Spanish people playing on NA servers with over 400 ping no problem, in fact they played much better than some 40-50 pinged NA players, that made my day back then.

So to get to the point, no I don't think a new server or Localization would work for South America and Mexico, they would still play where it's more populated, NA servers that is.

Karoleigh

Recruiter

11-08-2012

This is necessary. I'm so tired of playing with people who don't speak English on the NA servers, and when you try and communicate with them, they do nothing but harass you. T___T

Frost Unit

11-09-2012

We won't get it. No point in even trying. Riot is just like most gaming companies, they only want to make profit. How will they make a profit by paying for a mexican server?
It's not what's good for the League community, it's what's good for Riot...

ZyniX69

11-11-2012

How does playing a game that requires communication without the ability to communicate even make sense? "So just learn Spanish." Lol sure if I wanted to move to a country or play on a server that spoke Spanish.

Now if you wanted to play League of Legends and only knew Spanish, I believe you deserve your own server if there is enough population to warrant one. Unfortunately I would suggest staying out of ranked games unless you have a full team out of respect for the native speaking players of this server.

1234567 ... 11