Not playing meta is trolling: A bannable offense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FEMALE STREAMER

10-07-2012

Alright let me start off with this.
My main forum acc is banned because it consists of korean characters and I'm not allowed to post with the ????? name. If I do get banned I'll post the game up.

I was just in a game where I wanted to face a kat as singed because I knew I could win. After that, a nidalee locked in and didn't say anything. I assumed he was top. We had a lee sin jungle who got very offended when I asked why he took flash over exhaust. He instantly got mad and decided to take promote surge, until the last second of champ select where he changed it back. It got everybody quite rattled.

I went into game, gave a good leash to lee sin, though prior to that I was pretty angry at our team for trolling in champ select, and for the first time that game I said some quite offensive things after I warned our team that the enemy blitz was in a bush and he decided to facecheck it.

Anyways after the leash I go mid and bam nid is there too. Lee who was still angry at me for asking why flash over exhaust decided to gang up on me with nid. The enemy team all decided to report me for playing something that was unorthadox (wtf?).

Apparently I was trolling last game too where I was playing revive tele karthus and constantly supporting my team and trying to win. Seriously though, why do I get reported and possible banned whereas nidalee didnt communicate but gets away scott free because not meta= trolling?

FEMALE STREAMER

10-07-2012

bump

Xenela

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lIlIlIllI View Post
Alright let me start off with this.
My main forum acc is banned because it consists of korean characters and I'm not allowed to post with the ????? name. If I do get banned I'll post the game up.

I was just in a game where I wanted to face a kat as singed because I knew I could win. After that, a nidalee locked in and didn't say anything. I assumed he was top. We had a lee sin jungle who got very offended when I asked why he took flash over exhaust. He instantly got mad and decided to take promote surge, until the last second of champ select where he changed it back. It got everybody quite rattled.

I went into game, gave a good leash to lee sin, though prior to that I was pretty angry at our team for trolling in champ select, and for the first time that game I said some quite offensive things after I warned our team that the enemy blitz was in a bush and he decided to facecheck it.

Anyways after the leash I go mid and bam nid is there too. Lee who was still angry at me for asking why flash over exhaust decided to gang up on me with nid. The enemy team all decided to report me for playing something that was unorthadox (wtf?).

Apparently I was trolling last game too where I was playing revive tele karthus and constantly supporting my team and trying to win. Seriously though, why do I get reported and possible banned whereas nidalee didnt communicate but gets away scott free because not meta= trolling?

First bold area: you never said if you communicated or called mid or anything. If you didn't make it clear to your team that you were going mid as singed, they may have assumed you were going top or thought you changed your mind and wanted to top instead.

Second bold area: you admit to raging at your team before even going to your lane.

Third bold area: if Nid broke the summoner's code, she can be punished. Your potential ban and hers are not mutually exclusive. If you felt she was in violation, report her and send her on to the Tribunal.

Summary: If you get banned, it will probably be for being rude to your team, as you admitted you were, rather than for not playing the meta, as you'd like to believe.

FEMALE STREAMER

10-07-2012

Oh my bad I did say I was mid in the chat. Forgot to add that part in. I'll put up the case if I'm banned though, as that was actually the main point of my argument. I communicated, he didn't.

also, nobody reported her so she doesnt get a ban.

Xenela

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

You can report her...

Levigasm

10-07-2012

Metasheep are so annoying.

FrostCake

10-07-2012

Why didn't you report Nidalee? You can't make other people report for you, so do your part.

And as Xenela said, you are reportable for Verbal Abuse/Offensive Language. Other players may justify reporting you by saying you were not playing the meta. They are wrong. But it doesn't even matter because your offensive behavior towards one or more players justifies reporting you.

ACraven

10-07-2012

Ask AD jungling TF what's his opinion on this, yup did it and im still here so that's not your problem you must have done something else

Mediocre Top

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACraven View Post
Ask AD jungling TF what's his opinion on this, yup did it and im still here so that's not your problem you must have done something else
I've done Jungle Tanky-caster Annie before and my team didn't accuse me of trolling.

From what it sounds like, OP is making excuses.

Kirin

10-07-2012

There's a difference between getting reported and getting banned. I have never seen anyone getting banned simply for playing outside the meta.