Should TSM move on?

Yes, For the sake of fairness. 38 35.51%
No. They should not. 69 64.49%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Should TSM take AZF's place?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

10-07-2012

Nope, but a remake of the games would be fair (at least the one game).

GLaD0S

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas View Post
Biased poll
how so?

I have both options up there for my yes or no question. Had I wanted it to be biased I would have put yes or yes.

Best Lolicon NA

10-07-2012

no, TSM should not take AZF's place, but AZF should also be kicked.

Nasdrovia499

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
People are claiming they looked at the minimap behind them, just cause they pinged wolves and TSM was going top lane. Then Jayce doesn't facecheck a bush (I know right, why would someone with a skill shot check a bush before they go in...), so they must be cheating.
Meanwhile MF facechecks botlane tribush with no hesitation, Lux facechecks wraiths bushes and wards by herself. The ping wasn't on wolves, it was spot on TSM location and they immediately split after that. Not to mention they did it several times, when Noc cleared drake wards for instance.

farstones

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuranaiEB View Post
how so?

I have both options up there for my yes or no question. Had I wanted it to be biased I would have put yes or yes.
man, you must have never taken any statistics class. Your poll is as bias as it comes, because you implied that it should be "yes" because of "for fairness".

improved version would be

"yes they should"

and

"no they should not"

Simple and elegant. Also don't leave your own opinion in your post, its going to further taint the poll and inject bias, as you're projecting your own beliefs onto others before they have a chance to make a decision. Go take a basic statistic/polling class or something

Feladorzor

10-07-2012

Quote:
I think so. Had AZF been caught in the act, as they should have, they would have been disqualified immediately. Moving TSM up by default. So its only fair that TSM should move on by default now that substantial evidence has been provided.
There is still speculation that TSM cheated through the minimap too. Until all this gets clarified it is too hard to make a decision.

Nasdrovia499

10-07-2012

Quote:
how so?

"for the sake of fairness" implies it's the right answer, while that is just your opinion.

GLaD0S

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by farstones View Post
man, you must have never taken any statistics class. Your poll is as bias as it comes, because you implied that it should be "yes" because of fairness.

better would be

"yes they should"

and

"no they should not"

Leaving your own opinion in your post is only going to further taint the poll and inject bias. Go take a basic statistic/polling class or something
Yes it contains my opinion, Yes for the sake of fairness, ties into my poll and is supposed to inject a slight sense of humor. Who says for the sake of fairness, honestly? Also. Why does it matter? just vote no, and hopefully explain why. Its not like im one of those annoying facebook posts "Like if tsm should take AZF's place, ignore if you want to go to hell."

Riskar

10-07-2012

lol Fanboyz

farstones

10-07-2012

Quote:
Yes it contains my opinion, Yes for the sake of fairness, ties into my poll and is supposed to inject a slight sense of humor. Who says for the sake of fairness, honestly? Also. Why dose it matter? just vote no, and hopefully explain why. Its not like im one of those annoying facebook posts "Like if tsm should take AZF's place, ignore if you want to go to hell."
I am just explaining to you why its a bias poll. I couldn't give two shoes about the content or the reason behind your thread