Azubu Frost cheated during the TSM match

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Final Design

10-07-2012

Bitter fans complaining about other teams cheating when they lose? Nothing new.

Uneducated children talking about standards of evidence without understanding the phrase "beyond reasonable doubt". Also nothing new.

KoopaTroopa11

10-07-2012

I demand satisfaction.

Ashreal

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Send Me Nudes View Post
F)Other random pings are there to cover up the obvious one, albeit they're much later than the one so it's still kinda obvious.

G)Had they all decided to switch from bot and head top then that would have been even more obvious.

H) He saw four people going into top lane, it would be pretty obvious what they're attempting from that.
F) You have no proof. None. They could just as easily be discussing different possibilites

G) Again, no proof. I say they didnt react because they werent aware.

H)He "saw" 4 people leave through top lane, they could be going to their jungle, enemy jungle or up the lane.

murlocmancer

10-07-2012

Not gonna lie that is really really suspicious, can't even blame camera angle...

Send Me Lewds

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
F) You have no proof. None. They could just as easily be discussing different possibilites

G) Again, no proof. I say they didnt react because they werent aware.

H)He "saw" 4 people leave through top lane, they could be going to their jungle, enemy jungle or up the lane.
F) I have video proof.

G) But they were aware, a player looked at the map.

H) He saw four people going top, might as well check that brush to make sure they don't FB me since I know there are four top.

Stephn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Bump.
Scumbag Riot, deny this.

CJ Entus FatLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

bump

Ashreal

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Send Me Nudes View Post
F) I have video proof.

G) But they were aware, a player looked at the map.

H) He saw four people going top, might as well check that brush to make sure they don't FB me since I know there are four top.
F) Please show me the video proof that proves that the pings following the first were a cover up. Please.

G) You have. No. Proof. You have a vague picture.

H) I think the same thing every game.

Lenvirthus

10-07-2012

seems rather stupid to have mini maps located in such visible locations. Maybe right should enforce some rules on this, and look into this matter!

General Stinky

10-07-2012

People saying that they didnt cheat, i dont think they coudlve won every game so far from just being so good