Twisted TreeLine 3v3 Tier List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blagon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

God tier really isn't as exclusive as it once was

Counterclockwork

10-02-2012

I strongly feel Jarvan is Tier 1 personally, if not god.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

what about kennen?

FearAzrael

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
what about kennen?
Tier 1 ap carry?

Loadie

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
Are you rushing the full DFG completely, even over a basic Hextech revolver during early game?
I personally buy boots and 3 health potions to start. From there I tend to indeed rush the DFG. That lone item plus her ultimate can burst nearly anyone it seems. Also once she has the DFG and ultimate, it seems like her ganks are very rough to escape from. Just sneak around the back through their minion wave, let your partner know you're going, and should be an easy kill.

Smelly JaJa

10-06-2012

I have dont a lot of 3v3 ranked and have found out that Nunu is an amazing champ for 3's he counters so many fighters making them useless with his Q and then on top of that his E turns Allies like jax into twice the monster they were before. If you ever get caught by Nunu there is no getting away. Also his W is great for getting dragon early espeacially if you grab smite. My 3 teams have been very successful with the combo of Nunu, Jax, and On Hit effect Teemo. Average elo is 1550 with 3 teams on Twisted Tree Line

GuLeX

10-06-2012

Hey Såm, what's your current build for Kha'Zix on TT?

QuickDrawMcPRAH

Recruiter

10-07-2012

How to beat Jayce?

The Chaingang

10-07-2012

How do you build Cassiopeia successfully in 3v3?
I read earlier in this thread that tear is good on her due to the lack of blue buff, but I find I'm too squishy early when I use a tear and my AP is delayed too much for the rapid pace of the Treeline.
All help is appreciated.

sgtwolfpt

10-07-2012

I have no experience in playeing twisted treeline as ranked, but from all the normal games I played over the times I've been playing LoL I'd say AP Teemo is one of the most amazing characters fro this mode. His mushrooms are deadly at the same time as they work as wards... since the map is smaller, the mushrooms also work much better here than in Summoner's Rift