i shall be reported.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PacoTferret

10-07-2012

So it is said! So it be done!

honestly i have no regrets about it, but felt i should share it. honestly i AFked out, i just couldn't handle my frustration.

Game starts in champion select i pick a champ and even called a spot.. since it was my choice between adc and support. So i chose support..

Well my team decides they don't like may champion selection for support and force me top. So i was like fine, But no then my team ends up feeding by tthe 25 minute mark it was 21-42. we had lost 6 of our towers.

Sorry to say but frustraition got th better of me and i just left the game.. do i feel bad nope, i deserve that report.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Cool story bro
tell it again

PacoTferret

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Cool story bro
tell it again
So it is said! So it be done!

honestly i have no regrets about it, but felt i should share it. honestly i AFked out, i just couldn't handle my frustration.

Game starts in champion select i pick a champ and even called a spot.. since it was my choice between adc and support. So i chose support..

Well my team decides they don't like may champion selection for support and force me top. So i was like fine, But no then my team ends up feeding by tthe 25 minute mark it was 21-42. we had lost 6 of our towers.

Sorry to say but frustraition got th better of me and i just left the game.. do i feel bad nope, i deserve that report.