Rengar aka Noobgar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eyemite

10-06-2012

he is strong but can be delt with ive had 100% success countering rengar and khazix with gangplank no problem. I have found that their are some "weak" dominion champs that hard the new champs being released.

For example I have seen a vlad eat khazix alive more than once to the point of rage quitting and I have literally never lost a bot to jayce while playing ez.

These champs while obviously strong are just going to take a little bit for the community to find out how to deal with them. Personally I feel they are just really bursty, like a melee kass, but if you can chose characters that can survive the initial rotation while keeping up dps you can usually win them out.

Recycled EU

10-07-2012

Gangplank's not a counter to any champion in particular, he's rather lacking in the bruiser department if anything, and I seen your love of critplanks in another thread. A burst assassin such as Rengar will blow a Critplank up before he even gets to mention his jolly roger. On a better note however, tanky picks are your best bets, and one that carries CC. Get the tank to cover the squishies, have the squishies grab a wee bit of armour if being blown up too fast, and get your CC on the ready.

Metalfenrir

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Actually I just play AP Taric and seem to do just fine. Outrageous
MMKH bursts who he pleases

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I like Skarner vs this kind of champs, jax and darius pretty good too. He is weak vs though champ that can deal damage themselves. Amumu is another nice pick to have.

jakeoti

10-08-2012

For one thing, armor can really put down a Rengar. Furthermore, he's not necessarily a no-skill champ. You do actually have to be aware of what you're doing with your ferocity charges.

IIxeenoxII

10-08-2012

I had a match against one as Nasus, won out in 1v1s, he plays like garen top lane (SR) he just ambushes from the brush. Hes very predictable. Nasus' spirit fire with a little bit of AP and you can zone him out pretty well. Trinity + Sanguine blade for dmg then tanky for the rest of the build. My early game was a bit lack luster but I forced him to swap bot lane with someone else haha, by then my Q was farmed enough that they needed 2 to take me out. Granted my score didn't show how bad I dominated him but I focused on keeping the lane pushed vs getting the kill. Point being, he's counter-able, AS debuff + Armor and some HP for his burst is what you need to beat him, In 1v1 duel you need to out-sustain him or burst him down before he bursts you down.

Hexsweeper, lightbringer help as well

Phourc

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyemite View Post
For example I have seen a vlad eat khazix alive more than once to the point of rage quitting and I have literally never lost a bot to jayce while playing ez.
Vlad is my favorite kind of champion to see as Kha'zix, the one that generally doesn't have much defense but a lot of sustain, banking on getting low but just barely staying up. Vlad, AD Sion, Nasus, Swain, etc all want to stand around using their massive healing, but 'Zix can pop them before the healing starts to push the fight back in their favor.

Sooo... now I'm curious how your Vlad did it. xP