Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ErickTheRed2010

10-06-2012

Could the part about "Trading honor points" be explained to me? What does this mean? How is this spamming?

A Master Shaco

10-06-2012

Lyte, You can't actually get banned for friends you're premading with just honoring you each game? because sometimes they just do it regardless.

Meth Addict

10-06-2012

Lyte, at the moment it is all very mysterious on how you get the honor ribbons. Are you ever going to confirm the requirements or benchmarks etc. ?

OneVendetta

10-06-2012

Now that I think about it, I never give out honor LOL. I'm so mean

Dead2Rites

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
What browser are you using?
Just regular Windows IE 9

Malhaloc

10-06-2012

Can you guys make a match making system based on honor? So the more honor you have the more your team mates have? That way people with high honor don't get stuck with trolls and leavers?

RichardHead

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapletits View Post
Lyte, at the moment it is all very mysterious on how you get the honor ribbons. Are you ever going to confirm the requirements or benchmarks etc. ?
doing this would probably invite walking the line or systematic abuse, wouldnt expect riot to. just be nice. and if you arent rewarded, reevaluate your view on "being nice".

Cluts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I would like to see specialty summoner profile pics be a reward for earning the different types of honor. It would allow people to show what type of player they strive to be, provided other summoners have already seen that behavior.

LightspeedKenneh

10-06-2012

I don't think this honor holds much value if you're able to honor your friends too.
I know there is no reward system for this yet but wouldn't it be better to be honored
by strangers than someone you already know?

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-06-2012
70 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightspeedKenneh View Post
I don't think this honor holds much value if you're able to honor your friends too.
I know there is no reward system for this yet but wouldn't it be better to be honored
by strangers than someone you already know?
The system already takes this into account and values Honor from strangers more than premade friends.