Darius. TO OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azry2712

10-06-2012

Do you guys think that Darius is really OP? I mean to OP? I think Draven 'his brother' is to weak comparing to Darius. For my opinion Draven should probably be buffed or darius should be nerfed. haha just an opnion ><

Spacetoasty20

10-07-2012

nah being able to run into a teamfight and mash R while building tanky isnt OP at all.

LessHerpMoreDerp

10-07-2012

meh, he cant 2 hit you like late game rengar can on adc's, so less OP than rengar imo

BoganSlayer

10-07-2012

draven buffed are you serious.....

BEST NOT SUPP NA

10-07-2012

i destroy and carry just about 9/10 games with Draven, and darius is not op.

Rykaal

10-07-2012

Darius OP? not really... he is just a noob stomper like Tryndamere. Darius is easily shut down, and poked out of lane since he has no sustain. Pre 6 he lacks anything to actually get reliable kills. And late game he falls off. He is only a real threat mid game, but then he is still kited to death.

Hoizengerd

10-07-2012

without his ulti Darius is very weak, very very weak...his only saving grace is being able to nuke squishies or bring tanks low in team fights

so if you don't get the ulti reset you are pretty much useless

mnun

10-07-2012

Darius counters all melee champions, get used to it

ExcessX

10-07-2012

Darius isnt op, if he doesnt get an early advantage hes easily shut down, if your getting beat by him let him get annoyed because hes not snowballing be way over extended and have ur jungler kill him, and repeat, gg works everytime, all darius players thinks they are unkillable. I used to do the same thing lol, but if ur not smart in lane and die early, you will pretty much be screwed

Sephrinx

10-07-2012

Darius is op as god.

I went 0-4 fed top lane with him, by level 11 i was 9-4-x.

I had a phage, HoG, Tabi and a dorans and I was pubstomping with his Brokenly powerful abilities.