Post game Honor assignment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tavataar

10-06-2012

Dear Devs,

Could we please get a way to assign Honor to the players in the last game we played? I find that I sometimes click Play Again or Home before remembering to assign Honor and then go *facepalm* "I really liked that last teammate" etc.

Thanks
Tav

ƒ Shepherd Book

10-06-2012

Just came here to add my support. I came here to make this post myself, actually, so I'm glad to see that somebody has already created it.

I've love either a way to give honor to people on my Recently Played list, or a reminder of some sort after the game that we should give out honor. With reports, it's easy to remember because you often spend the whole game fuming at them (irl, of course, not ingame). It's sometimes harder to remember kindness.

I've noticed a definite dropoff in the amount of honor I've gotten since the novelty of the system wore off and I keep wishing that it was a little more in-your-face about giving honor out post-game. That's all.

Sairek Ceareste

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavataar View Post
Dear Devs,

Could we please get a way to assign Honor to the players in the last game we played? I find that I sometimes click Play Again or Home before remembering to assign Honor and then go *facepalm* "I really liked that last teammate" etc.

Thanks
Tav

Make it for reporting too.

"****! I forgot to report that Shaco for having a racist term in his name"...

^
Has happened before, many times.

Tavataar

10-08-2012

Not a bad idea.

It just seems that after a game I should be able to get back to the game review screen at any time until I enter in my next game or leave the client.