Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Putzfrau

10-06-2012

regardless, it's not like they could have learned anything they didn't already know. cho walked through ward, malphite obviously bottom, and vision of orianna and ezreal from creeps. it looks like oriana and ez had just backed off from clearing a creep wave, meaning they would have JUST been in vision.

TwistedCrow

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
you're not doing anything. you're regurgitating images everyone has already seen.

have someone stand off to your left and behind you and have them hold a piece of paper. scribble some words on it. try to match the angle. glance in the same manner the WE player did for NO MORE then a second. see how much information you can get from it.
The issue I have with this situation is that the information isn't words. In these level 1 arrangements you wouldn't even need the pictures of champions to be visible. All that needs to be seen is a gathering of large circles in whatever section of the map you're interested in.

Indekkusutaku

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetobetoSan View Post
+ If you look at the right mini map of this picture look at the very left corner of it and than follow the left side compating to that metal colum next to that side. It looks like the top part is tilted backwards.
That will at best only obscure part of the map, which means he can still see information he could use, which is cheating, it also makes it easier to see the rest of the screen if it is angled.

Kelarm

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Cage View Post
Regardless Azubu Frost had cheated or not, it is sure that TSM had reported the issue they may get spotted from the mini map upon level 1 ganks made my them before the start of their match up. There is no doubt about that.
This.

I mean, Frost apparently wards there on blue team in essentially 100% of their games, and TSM intended to counter it. Then there was a pause. Then TSM explicitly pointed out the fact that the minimaps are in view and stated their concern that their strategy would be revealed, requesting that the screens be turned off. Then after the pause Frost magically decided to not go there that game and happened to find TSM.

I'm not even a TSM fanboy but seriously, all of those things together? That is EXTREMELY suspicious to me.

And as far as I'm concerned, WE has been caught cheating red-handed. That huge glance around by one of their players on the camera is about as solid evidence as you can get. There is absolutely no reason he would be doing that other than to ****ing cheat.

Fumiko

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpose101 View Post
Considering they got shut down by DDOSERS of all people, the simplest form of internet attack in existent, I wouldn't put it pass them.

Also the fact oddone even said one of the azubu guys looked at the minimap during the pause when they were camping top and just so happen they know where they were during the remake makes me believe it even more.
PLEASE tell me how he knew that Azubu guys could see a minimap if they did not look at the minimap themselves.

Keitau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
regardless, it's not like they could have learned anything they didn't already know. cho walked through ward, malphite obviously bottom, and vision of orianna and ezreal from creeps. it looks like oriana and ez had just backed off from clearing a creep wave, meaning they would have JUST been in vision.
They didn't know exactly were Sona was at the time. However, with the way CLG eu plays they probably wouldn't worry about a Sona/Malph engage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetobetoSan View Post
PLEASE tell me how he knew that Azubu guys could see a minimap if they did not look at the minimap themselves.
Now for this, I actually this Azubu did get a view of the minimap screen during the pause and acted accordingly. Did that change the outcome of the game? Probably not. For the current case, I doubt the guy could even see the screen well enough or if he could with enough time to get anything useful. Nobody really has proven anything than someone standing with a 90 degree angle could see the screen. If someone has the view of someone sitting in the chair and can still easily see the screen please show it.

Putzfrau

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCrow View Post
The issue I have with this situation is that the information isn't words. In these level 1 arrangements you wouldn't even need the pictures of champions to be visible. All that needs to be seen is a gathering of large circles in whatever section of the map you're interested in.

okay, what could have been gained from this gathering of large circles that they didn't already know?

their vision coverage was pretty extensive already. cho had just moved through ward, and orianna and ez had just cleared waves. malphite is obviously bot.

what advantage are they gaining?

its obvious they couldn't be doing baron, they have actual vision of 2 or the 5 members (one of which is the jungle) and "almost" vision on the two carries (most likely they had just moved out of vision from clearing creep waves).

CJLewis

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkbag View Post
http://imgur.com/q5JiE

nuff said they can look right up above logo and see it clearly.

Looks pretty close to me........ I mean, that's a pretty good angle.

xXCODpro420swag

10-06-2012

bumpp

Nintura

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1scythe1 View Post
3 minute delay in a live event... Your tiny, broken brain amuses me.

So you're massive, over worked brain is saying this isn't a live event?