Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jessica Biel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

More proof to back up your evidence: At that VOD link , the WE cheater looks up at the screen when the crowd cheers because it is known the crowd goes wild when a team does baron etc. This basically proves that he was making sure the enemy team wasn't doing baron or anything that could jeopardize their game.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightxss View Post
Above the logo, omg.
* Try to think... please...

http://i.imgur.com/EMos1.jpg
* Are you still going to deny it?
You are missing the point, higher and back farther then the logo. and behind the big screen, you are telling me when a dumbass like you misses such a simple point, something that is written right infront of his freaking face, i have to believe in his judgement of what someone can see in less than a second? lmao, let the other guys debate please.

Stinkbag

10-06-2012

http://imgur.com/q5JiE

If you CAN'T see it from that angel where you're sitting you're blind.

There is no way you can dispute that you can't see it if u can see the logo, because it's directly above it.

This would take minimal head movement to see as shown in the video.

Keitau

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indekkusutaku View Post
as far as I know and have found there is no evidence of AzubuFrost cheating, did they do it? I don't know I don't have any evidence so I wont say. The non-personal testimony evidence we have for the most part is about the WE and CLG.EU. In that case I believe there was cheating. By WE specifically, If there is evidence of any cheating by any team though I believe they should be DQed.
There is no evidence other than video of someone looking up and to the left. All actions by the team were easily explained by knowledge they already had, they pinged Cho who walked into a ward they had. They had previously pinged that same spot probably to set up an engage so Corki moved up to head there but stopped on the second ping.

The only person they didn't have vision of was Sona and they knew she had backed.

Even the reddit thread where these guys are getting this from said this was pure speculation and was not proof anyone was cheating.

Indekkusutaku

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare Cage View Post
Regardless Azubu Frost had cheated or not, it is sure that TSM had reported the issue they may get spotted from the mini map upon level 1 ganks made my them before the start of their match up. There is no doubt about that.
That is personal testimony it's not very valuable as evidence.

The video evidence of the angles and his body movements are much more damning.

Caucxican

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Lando View Post
You think that 'alot' is a word, so I'm assuming that you're not intelligent enough to have assessed the situation competently.

I like that word...along with unpossible.

Fumiko

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
http://i.imgur.com/EMos1.jpg

the minimaps are clearly set behind the teams. they aren't angled very much either, so a slight turn of the head wouldn't be enough to clearly view the minimap
+ If you look at the right mini map of this picture look at the very left corner of it and than follow the left side compating to that metal colum next to that side. It looks like the top part is tilted backwards.

Stinkbag

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetobetoSan View Post
+ If you look at the right mini map of this picture look at the very left corner of it and than follow the left side compating to that metal colum next to that side. It looks like the top part is tilted backwards.

http://imgur.com/q5JiE

nuff said they can look right up above logo and see it clearly.

Keitau

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caucxican View Post
I like that word...along with unpossible.
now alot is a commonly used word like ain't. It may not be an actual word but ppl know whats going on. unpossible tho... yea that's stupid.

PervyNeko

10-06-2012

Cheating? pfft. Watch it back, there is no cheating. Yeah he looks up, so what? They already had enough vision. Cho and orianna had just walked over a ward in mid, malphite was down bot, sona came into view when she walked through the brush and ez was top dealing with minions. So tell me, why would he look at the mini map? To see the positions that they already know? Yeah I doubt it.