Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xpose101

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintura View Post
You dont think RIot and the people setting this up wouldn't have thought of this out of every tournie they've ever ran? o.O I'd seriously hope you have more common sense than that. This is just conspiracty theory 101
Considering they got shut down by DDOSERS of all people, the simplest form of internet attack in existent, I wouldn't put it pass them.

Also the fact oddone even said one of the azubu guys looked at the minimap during the pause when they were camping top and just so happen they know where they were during the remake makes me believe it even more.

Putzfrau

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoWolf x View Post
Did anyone actually watch the video? the dude turns around looks at the screen, BACKS OUT of clg's jungle and PINGS where clg are going to be WITHOUT any wards.
cho is in vision range of the ward, or at least he appears to be.

Nightmare Cage

10-06-2012

requires Riot's attention on this serious issue

\TSM/\TSM/\TSM/\TSM/\TSM/

Keitau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoWolf x View Post
Did anyone actually watch the video? the dude turns around looks at the screen, BACKS OUT of clg's jungle and PINGS where clg are going to be WITHOUT any wards.
What you're forgetting is Cho'Gath just walked through a ward a second before they pinged.

Putzfrau

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkbag View Post
Are you serious? That angel is MORE than enough to see that mini map with minimal head movement.

Seriously how have you people had a head and eyes for all these years and still have yet to figure out how to use them?

cause i'm not trying my hardest to prove something that isn't there.

the minimaps are set ABOVE and BEHIND the image of the logo in the original image you posted.

but okay, i dont really care to be honest. lets say he did see the minimap with his magic eyes. what information did he learn that he didn't learn from the ward that chogath is in vision range of? they have vision of malphite, just had vision of EZ and orianna, the only one that they wouldn't know where they'd be is sona. and if they saw her recall its not exactly a huge leap to assume she's going to come down mid to her team?

Nightxss

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putzfrau View Post
the logo is not the minimap. the minimap is set higher and back farther then the logo.

i couldn't tell you why he'd be looking up, i'm not at the venue so i'm not very familiar with whats not on the stage.
Above the logo, omg.
* Try to think... please...

http://i.imgur.com/EMos1.jpg
* Are you still going to deny it?

Indekkusutaku

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peak View Post
I mean, I'm not going to take sides and say they are or aren't cheating, but it does ring kind of suspicious.
A lot of claims going out that "oh, even if AF had given up the top lane first blood they'd still have dominated". Perhaps so. But getting or giving first blood -can- change your entire attitude for the rest of the game. Attitude and morale is a powerful thing.
As far as I know and have found there is no evidence of AzubuFrost cheating, did they do it? I don't know I don't have any evidence so I wont say. The non-personal testimony evidence we have for the most part is about the WE and CLG.EU. In that case I believe there was cheating. By WE specifically, but if there is evidence of any cheating by any team though I believe they should be DQed.

Disco Lando

10-06-2012

You think that 'alot' is a word, so I'm assuming that you're not intelligent enough to have assessed the situation competently.

Putzfrau

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightxss View Post
Above the logo, omg.
* Try to think... please...

http://i.imgur.com/EMos1.jpg
* Are you still going to deny it?

you're not doing anything. you're regurgitating images everyone has already seen.

have someone stand off to your left and behind you and have them hold a piece of paper. scribble some words on it. try to match the angle. glance in the same manner the WE player did for NO MORE then a second. see how much information you can get from it.

Nightmare Cage

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indekkusutaku View Post
as far as I know and have found there is no evidence of AzubuFrost cheating, did they do it? I don't know I don't have any evidence so I wont say. The evidence we have for the most part is about the WE and CLG.EU. In that case I believe there was cheating.
Regardless Azubu Frost had cheated or not, it is sure that TSM had reported the issue they may get spotted from the mini map upon level 1 ganks made my them before the start of their match up. There is no doubt about that.