I need a new main!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phánpy

10-06-2012

Ok so I'm SO sick of my old mains. I need a new one and I have bought two champs but I disliked both. I have mained Akali, Ezreal and Morgana. I want something between Ez and Aka. I've tried Diana and didn't like her, same with rumble. Who should I main?

Phánpy

10-06-2012

It's gotta be good in ranked too!

Phánpy

10-06-2012

why won't anyone reply... ?

ManPandaXD

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadHatter616 View Post
Ok so I'm SO sick of my old mains. I need a new one and I have bought two champs but I disliked both. I have mained Akali, Ezreal and Morgana. I want something between Ez and Aka. I've tried Diana and didn't like her, same with rumble. Who should I main?
For an adc try kogmaw his dmage is un matched for an adc but his Early game is kinda ruff and he doesnt rly have an escape but hes still fun and full of damage with his w

For an assian id get kat she has a high burst and a good poke with her q and a escape with her e

llamasx

10-06-2012

^^ Nice spelling on assassin haha

Try irelia top in a normal and see if you like her. She's free this week too. I might suggest lux as well. It's hard to suggest someone when you're only criteria is ez/akali hybrid >_>

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

If Akali and Ezreal had a kid, her name would be Ahri.