CLG EU. HAD it 110% 3rd Game. Should be no rematch. Full Breakdown.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRyz

10-06-2012

OK I will give a full thing on this, because this is bullcrap if they have to redo.

1) WE completly played into CLG EU in champ select, the complete peel team with everyone having disrupts gave WE no chance at any team fight, and then to secure that, they got a huge gold advantage and played passive and chillaxed the whole game with the excpection of a few mistakes on CLG's side. They played very passively, because they KNEW they had the win regardless of how much gold the enemy had.

2) Pay attention to builds. Particulary on support. WE Janna? NO ITEMS. Sona had 2 aura items. Also, just full build Orianna, along with lockets GA's and items that make it virtually impossible for anything to even touch CLG. They were ltierally swatting flys, and not giving 2 damns about anything coming near them.

3) Ok this is most important and it is SO blatant. CLG EU takes baron. Ok they got it. No turrets mid, and they go around the turret/inhib area. Also realize that CLG EU has 2 lockets, 3+ Guardian Angels, A virtual invincible chogath and malphite, along with orianna shield so they could not even kill anyone on CLG EU at any time. THEY HAD THE WIN. OK. so what happens here point 4.

4) NOCTURNE. DIVES 1v5. and initates on to them, WITH NO TOWER. 1v5 against CLG EU. AND THEY HAD BARON. and all of their ults up, all of their gas, they were probably poted up and ready to fight. By nocturne doing this? I saw this and was like OH GG They are surrendering and giving up. It was a crack under pressure, nocturne was tired of playing and went in and dived to try to make something happen. THE STREAM cuts off right after that moment.

5) Why wouldn't have nocturne just waited at his nexus turrets to fight? THEY ALL HARD BARON, why would he go in 1v5 on that team? That is a BLATANT WIN for CLG EU and it would be so silly to say otherwise.

In final conclusion, If CLG EU is forced to rematch,l even though they clearly 100% won. I have the most respect for them for having the most patience and endurance ever shown. That is ridiculous. Then you are saying they have to play another match vs Frost if they win today or tomorrow? They are so unfairly advantaged in this tourney, that it is dumb and they are pulling out to victory regardless. They deserve a million dollars and freaking cookie. Thank you for reading.

FeederGeeGee

10-06-2012

i think u r a faygit

Warrior Exo

10-06-2012

Another ****ing remake...? That's retarded. CLG won so ****ing obviously!

They won at Champ Select, they wont 5 minutes in, 10 minutes in. They at no point were losing. The only time the enemy team ****ing did **** was when they got 3 or 4 kills because they weren't coordinated properly. That's ****ing it. If WE Wins because of Remake Idc if they win the ****ing Tournament completely, they are **** and they would only progress on because of a really ****ing stupid decision. What mainly pisses me off is that I want CLG EU and Azubu Frost to have an epic ****ing match. Now if CLG wins they are going to be exhausted as **** from all these additional matches that they might lose from it.

Muckers

10-06-2012

umad

UNLV Wolf

10-06-2012

WE lost that game

SwedishBallerina

10-06-2012

CLG had a clear win, this remake the match is bull****

Obviously Blind

10-06-2012

Nah that's totally right. They deserve a cookie.

Elghinn Yah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I'm going to ay how they could have lost swiftly in 5 words.

CLG loses a team fight.

Obviously Blind

10-06-2012

They deserve a cookie.

Zeveryn

10-06-2012

i want a cookie too...