Diana mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeknoWizard

10-06-2012

Couple questions.

A: She got nerfed a while ago, and DISAPPEARED. Like, instantly. What happened? Did they make her worthless, or at least sub-par to everyone else?

B: In what situations would Diana be a good pick? Like, who does she counter, who does she work well with, etc.

C: How would I go about building her?

D: What's her playstyle? I imagine she plays similar to Akali.

Arkrend

10-06-2012

I play her as a jungle ans that's the only thing I've seen her do. If your going to mid with her I would guess she would do ok as long as viegar isnt there lol

Storm Venture

10-06-2012

A: http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2098018/ <--- no
B: http://www.championselect.net/champ/Diana <--- strong/weak against
C: AP/Health (or resistances)
D: Aggressive seems to work well

Epictues

10-07-2012

Im pretty sure she just matched up against a Jayce solo top lane in the world championships and held her own, which isnt an easy thing to do against a good Jayce.

Jalian

10-08-2012

I've still used her mid and she wrecks consistently. Many champs scare the **** out of me late game (bad Eve's are terrifying once they have a DFG) but she is a better melee mid assassin than akali because of her Q. I have taken on akali, brand, eve, ahri, and a bad LB (not sure how a good one holds up to her). Gragas and Morg gave me the most problems, but using my ult as a dodge mechanic for their skill shots was effective; their tankiness saved them in a lot of cases unfortunately. But I have no issue with her, even when my team loses I at least go even.

EDIT: I also stack MR early, which is really helpful, starting with merc treads, two dorans rings, and then abyssal, it kind of ruins their day

Goaticus Maximus

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Couple questions.

A: She got nerfed a while ago, and DISAPPEARED. Like, instantly. What happened? Did they make her worthless, or at least sub-par to everyone else?

B: In what situations would Diana be a good pick? Like, who does she counter, who does she work well with, etc.

C: How would I go about building her?

D: What's her playstyle? I imagine she plays similar to Akali.

Are you playing ranked 5v5? Are you trying to be a professional player? If you are just playing for fun, then play her because you enjoy her and that's all that matters... Everyone gets all up in arms over this counter business but that didn't stop a very large majority of the pros from playing 1 champion for the vast majority of their soloqueue games.

If you are looking for High Elo Tips, Tricks, and Guides check out my youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/drwaddy

Ducky33

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalian View Post
I've still used her mid and she wrecks consistently. Many champs scare the **** out of me late game (bad Eve's are terrifying once they have a DFG) but she is a better melee mid assassin than akali because of her Q. I have taken on akali, brand, eve, ahri, and a bad LB (not sure how a good one holds up to her). Gragas and Morg gave me the most problems, but using my ult as a dodge mechanic for their skill shots was effective; their tankiness saved them in a lot of cases unfortunately. But I have no issue with her, even when my team loses I at least go even.

EDIT: I also stack MR early, which is really helpful, starting with merc treads, two dorans rings, and then abyssal, it kind of ruins their day
Good LB beats Diana.

Other than that Diana is a solid counter pick to most mids.