This is why we love TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNutKickerHARD

10-06-2012

TSM after losing to Azubu:

Xpecial: "Pretty disappointed with the loss. Let a lot of people down, sorry. Best of luck to all remaining teams."

Dyrus: "I will be cheering azubu frost tomorrow in the audience to come find me if you wish to have a autograph/picture/hugs"

"Congratulations to Azubu frost, I wish the best of luck to you guys to make it to the grand finals."

ChaoX: "I suck "

Oddone:
"Ever since our lost at the season 1 finals at dreamhack, I've wanted to try my best to win the next season and my team shared that resolve by starting the gaming house whose sole purpose was to help us win season 2. Unfortunately we were outplayed by Azubu Frost and ended up short a second time despite working significantly harder this season. I learned a lot this year and met tons of great people and found out I have the most amazing fans. I'm sorry to everyone who supported us that we couldn't win but I'm very happy to have you guys as fans and just wanted to say thank you for supporting us."

Somebody give those men the Honorable Badge: Humble in Victory, graceful in defeat.

TSM losing isn't all bad, we can at least know a bit more about them as a person and as a team.
GO TSM

DeMoNGoATxXx

10-06-2012

Reginald: "Easiest finals I've ever played."

John Druitt

10-06-2012

Sorry TSM. Azubu Frost stands -0.5% chance of winning this championship. Same as you did.

Sorry for your loss.

Study. Do LoL math.

Zerglinator

10-06-2012

Where's Reginald's comment

CJ Entus FatLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

"come find me if you wish to have a autograph/picture/hugs" still attention *****.
also where is gorrilanalds statement?

TheNutKickerHARD

10-06-2012

Reginald hasn't announce anything after the lost.

NaturalBad

10-06-2012

What you didnt say

Dyrus: "Look forward to a very strong season 3 from me, my motivation and excitement has been reborn through playing such great opponents. I wish this the best to azubu frost so I can say we lost to the 1st place team, ."

Sounds pretty different when replaced in context.

So his motivation wasnt reborn after being 6-0 by Blaze? It wasnt great opponents?

Crypsix

10-06-2012

No, sorry. They are not humble. The only ones I take for being humble are TheOddOne and Xpecial. Reginald and Chaox talk a ton of ****, with Dyrus to a lesser extent. They are acting this way because they can't **** talk anymore.

They talked a ton of **** pre-game, got shown up, and saw they were wrong. As much as I wanted a NA team to win, TSM didn't deserve it.

MarcusGraves

10-06-2012

im still scratching my head as to why dryus picked darius vs jayce anything could of been better, completely hard countered yourself. got stomped in lane and didn't impact the game at all, i am 100% confident picking darius that first game completely boned them.

Ixionas

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypsix View Post
No, sorry. They are not humble. The only ones I take for being humble are TheOddOne and Xpecial. Reginald and Chaox talk a ton of ****, with Dyrus to a lesser extent. They are acting this way because they can't **** talk anymore.

They talked a ton of **** pre-game, got shown up, and saw they were wrong. As much as I wanted a NA team to win, TSM didn't deserve it.
They talk **** because its fun....and they got shown up, accepted defeat, and complemented their opponents.