If you analyse M5 games played...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disillusion

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
How did CLG.EU play vs Frost earlier, anyways? I missed it, but I do know they put up a very good show.
Overcame bad starts to win game 1 and 2 convincingly. Made mistakes in games 3 and 4. Should have won one of those. Got stomped in game 5.

Game 5, froggen couldn't choose between Anivia (his best) and Diana (the OP). He ended up taking Diana because he'd rather have an OP (CLG.eu loves to abuse OPs, they picked Rumble all the time till he was nerfed) than someone who would do the job better (Anivia would have stalled the game). They got outpicked in blind pick. They have a tunnel vision for OPs.

lightberry

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightseraph View Post
Moscow five, imo, has the best support player of any team. And it shows.
And it shows how important support is in this game. But heck, most of the player thinks support is easy.

ubertook

10-06-2012

M5 showcased their teamwork skills and imagination countering Shen. They initiated fights with basic attacks and some CC, but saved their nuke abilities until they saw the teleport shield appear. Then they all switched targets immediately and blew that player up before Shen could even arrive. No other team in the world has the discipline and teamwork to pull that off.

7 White Dreams

10-06-2012

M5 Is totally a different team. I have to admit, that was the first time I saw them playing and I wasn't expecting such good performance from every single member in their team, and such dominance, especially against an Asian team. It's nice to see that CLG.eu and m5 stood up and already erased 2 Asian teams from the tournament.

I am definitely rooting for m5 now, never thought I'd enjoy so much seeing them play

DarkDraven

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
EU isn't really better than NA.
The only EU team that is up there is M5. CLE.EU has a chance against WE, but no real chance vs M5 or AF. And if TPA play that solid, CLG wouldn't have a chance against them, too.

M5 + Asian teams > NA and EU
TSM had the bad luck to meet AF as their first enemy.

But at the same time we have to say that Asian teams are as much as EU + NA together. It is no surprise that they are not only good teams, but (if you don't root for one but watch objectively) are also in the number advantage (you could say that they are Korea, China and the rest of Asian, but they are still all from one continent. Why don't we have 2 Canadian, 2 USA, 2 French, 2 German, ... teams?).
Clg.EU defeats M5 constantly and in OGN they almost defeated Azubu Frost

CTkiller

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 White Dreams View Post
M5 Is totally a different team. I have to admit, that was the first time I saw them playing and I wasn't expecting such good performance from every single member in their team, and such dominance, especially against an Asian team. It's nice to see that CLG.eu and m5 stood up and already erased 2 Asian teams from the tournament.

I am definitely rooting for m5 now, never thought I'd enjoy so much seeing them play
CLG.eu didn't erase anyone yet

Mxie

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDraven View Post
Clg.EU defeats M5 constantly and in OGN they almost defeated Azubu Frost
By "constantly" you mean they have a 4-2 LAN record, right? The last time CLG.eu played M5 on LAN, they got completely stomped.

Now I like CLG.eu a lot (I'm hoping either they or M5 take the tourney), but M5 have more or less figured out how to beat them.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

TO all those saying that Dyrus is tsm weak point, open your eyes and see that theoddone is the real weak point, he might be an amazing jungler but he knows nothing outside the jungle, and junglers need knowledge of everything so that they can deliver effective ganks, not twisted advancing on an ezreal who will just shift-flash to his turret.

LOLOLOLAVABURST

10-06-2012

DiamondProx makes Lee Sin look broken.....

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

From what I've seen M5 is a team extremely commited to teamfights, they don't really focus on taking down turrets. Back when they lost that 70 minute long game against CLG.EU, they kept waiting for a chance to towerdive and never even tried to split push; as a result they let minion waves take down at least 2 of their turrets which later allowed CLG.EU to push them for the win.
Their game style is the exact opposite to Azubu Frost's, would be interesting to see those two teams play against each other.