why is "virgin" used as an insult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RisottoNero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

It's only an insult if you want to get laid but you can't.

Endertome

10-06-2012

I've always read the Virgin insult as the insulter being jealous of the insultee for still having it, but covering it up by trying to sound macho.

Frankly I'll wait for that special someone. It's more special that way than if you lose it to a half-conscious drunk chick at a house party.

Safer too. Did you know that a girl being drunk at the time can still legally cry rape after the fact and get you thrown in jail? Sure sucks if she has second thoughts the day after and notices you aren't the catch she thought you were when she was wasted.

Emailsúpport

10-06-2012

It's just an insult if you're saying it to a male too, dumb doulbe standards.

This is why females shouldn't be allowed to play League and stick to the kitchen.

BEERS FOR FEARS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Anyone who still uses "virgin" as an insult is a virgin themselves

BEERS FOR FEARS

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
It's just an insult if you're saying it to a male too, dumb doulbe standards.

This is why females shouldn't be allowed to play League and stick to the kitchen.
Wow !!! A kitchen joke! How original of you

Emailsúpport

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqs View Post
Wow !!! A kitchen joke! How original of you
I'm serious... They shouldn't be able to play League since they're only a negative force in this game.

Ask the Monkey

10-06-2012

Get 50 bucks.
Remove virginity.

iJumpRope

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
I've always read the Virgin insult as the insulter being jealous of the insultee for still having it, but covering it up by trying to sound macho.

Frankly I'll wait for that special someone. It's more special that way than if you lose it to a half-conscious drunk chick at a house party.

Safer too. Did you know that a girl being drunk at the time can still legally cry rape after the fact and get you thrown in jail? Sure sucks if she has second thoughts the day after and notices you aren't the catch she thought you were when she was wasted.
i agree, time works in its own way. Women can't be forced to like you, so just be yourself and things work out in the end.

tempnameA461

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Get 50 bucks.
Remove virginity.
People don't accept deer nowadays.

BEERS FOR FEARS

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
I'm serious... They shouldn't be able to play League since they're only a negative force in this game.
Are you five years old