Found the counter to Jayce :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

10-06-2012

chogath

L2p Noob Dnt Rnk

10-06-2012

Riven kick him hard!

Halcyon xx

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggler9996 View Post
Yeah, one of the worst tops, and champ in general, is a counter to arguably the strongest current top laner in the game.

Makes perfect sense.

Winning a few games as Talon against Jayce doesn't mean he's a counter. It means you played bad or mediocre Jayce players using a champ you're good with. Picks don't decide everything. That's why you shouldn't only pick to counter in games, because you still need to be good with a champ to do well.
i totally agree with your last statement but your first eh . . . it could use some work why do you think talon is the worst champ? he has a nice kit thats work good with his passive

Halcyon xx

10-06-2012

jupdate! Just went 11-0 against irelia 1 of his counters the community says only proves its all how you play the champ

urmamasllama

10-06-2012

for one triforce jayce is weak its ADC jayce that wrecks either get an IE or a BT and watch people go boom

Lots0fGoats

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastUm View Post
jupdate! Just went 11-0 against irelia 1 of his counters the community says only proves its all how you play the champ
Irelia Freeweek. All the good Irelia players such as myself are not playing her so we're not branded as noobs.

Halcyon xx

10-06-2012

Cant use free week in rank nice try you sneaky devil

Lots0fGoats

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastUm View Post
Cant use free week in rank nice try you sneaky devil
Played against a bad Irelia then? That's the only thought I can conclude with >_>

Irelia normally wins due to her damage control. She is a strong pick due to her W and E's combination. The options of a tradeoff

-> Irelia out damages Jayce and picks up the kill
-> Jayce deals more damage to Irelia, This leads Irelia to being able to get the stun from her E, and pick up the kill
-> Jayce harasses in lane in cannon form, causing it to be a farm lane.
-> Irelia is bad and doesn't know what her E does, thus dying and feeding Jayce.

Just a side note. Irelia can set your Q on Cooldown dealing no damage by dashing to a minion using bladesurge as you activate your Q (Hammer Form). Tryndamere also can do the same with his spin.

Lazergaming

10-06-2012

I actually thought the op was talking about draven.

Halcyon xx

10-06-2012

lol @ goats i am talking about talon vs irelia.... and yeah i'm talking about talon lazer i guess it could of been draven also.