Could you date a fat woman?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RandomSummoner37

10-06-2012

^. I used to be fat but I lost 60 pounds this year and now I'm pretty average. I really look at heavily overweight people differently now, because losing weight is so damn easy. I just ate 1k-1.5k calories a day (only drinking water & tea, avoiding sweets and fatty foods), did 30-60min of cardio a day, and bam. Easy weight loss. I think fat people are just fat because they truly don't care.

I mean, I think fat woman can be "cute" but... I don't know. I'm currently close friends with an overweight girl but Idk if I could take it to a real relationship.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I depends on what you would consider fat.

Since most people consider anyone who isn't unhealthily skinny fat, I guess I might be one of those people who doesn't mind.

Tyhan

10-06-2012

It's harder for some people. My ex had a hard time losing weight on an 800 calorie and 30+ minutes of cardio a day.

That being said I think a little fat is more attractive. It's not like it's unhealthy to be just a bit overweight.

tempnameA461

10-06-2012

I've seen exactly two pretty fat girls.
They were both 9.0s.

But no, I can't afford $50 trips to Mcdonald's.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

nope

maybe a guy with some extra weight though.

JoeDerp

10-06-2012

No.
I only date girls who're light enough for me to pick up.
Although, considering I spend all day moving furniture and kitchen appliances around....

If a girl is lighter than a fridge, she's good enough for me.

Leaver

10-06-2012

it depends, I don't know that I would date someone who doesn't take care of themselves, but being slightly overweight isn't a big deal

DeathByWaffle

10-06-2012

To be fair, there are other possible reasons why people can be fat aside from just laziness and gluttony. That being said, most fat people are fat because they just don't take care of themselves.

Seething

10-06-2012

^

Tyhan

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombifiedAngel View Post
No.
I only date girls who're light enough for me to pick up.
Although, considering I spend all day moving furniture and kitchen appliances around....

If a girl is lighter than a fridge, she's good enough for me.
Until I ****ed my back up I could easily carry people 250 lbs and I didn't even exercise or anything. My back got messed up when I was 15. Now I still have the strength to do it, but if I do it wrong it feels like I have a knife in my back.