i never get to play what i want to play.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haunterz

10-06-2012

in solo queue at least, 100% of the time i am that guy who picks the missing role that nobody wants to take, even though i would like to top, because it is where i feel i am strongest. sure i can fill all roles, but i play games to have fun, not because i want other people to have fun. for example i just dodged a game because we had a duo call bot, somebody grabbed mid on karthus, and i grabbed jayce for top, our lone player insta locks morde and calls top. before that i got out of a awful game as leona because we needed a support/tank, so naturally i pick somebody who can fill the role, and the vayne i am laning with is just god awful, never backs up my actions and just causes us both to feed because she always went in after i died. we were already behind from the deaths, our jungler wasn't doing **** bot other than coming in for clean up after we are both long dead.

how can i assert my role in champ select? because i'm sick of playing what other people want me to play, i want to have fun too and if you don't play the meta you're "trolling" your team. i miss this game like 2 years ago when this ****ty meta wasn't around, and kill lane bots existed, instead of 20 min freeze all lane farm fest.

/rant of the night.

Sexy Suz

10-06-2012

just insta lock like i do

haunterz

10-06-2012

oh and the best part about getting forced into roles is if i dodge a queue, i have to wait to play another game.

haunterz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Suz View Post
just insta lock like i do
doesn't stop other people from doing it anyways.

MetaSheep

10-06-2012

I'M MID. MID IS MINE. KEEP GETTING SCRUB NEWB MIDS. SO I MID. MID OR FEED. FREE CARRY. SMURF 2K ELO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0oWt...DC8F39A95323E9

haunterz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by way2sl0w View Post
I'M MID. MID IS MINE. KEEP GETTING SCRUB NEWB MIDS. SO I MID. MID OR FEED. FREE CARRY. SMURF 2K ELO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0oWtkZzlGY&feature=list_other&playnext=1& list=SPE9DC8F39A95323E9
that was enjoyable, i feel just like that video right now.

1scythe1

10-06-2012

Just stick your hand down your pants and play what you want. Fast, slow, left or right, eyes closed or open. It's all good fun.

haunterz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1scythe1 View Post
Just stick your hand down your pants and play what you want. Fast, slow, left or right, eyes closed or open. It's all good fun.
yeah but losing isn't fun.

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I never get to play 6 AA Ap Trynd bot, but you don't see me QQing on the forums about it

haunterz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopTryingKid View Post
I never get to play 6 AA Ap Trynd bot, but you don't see me QQing on the forums about it
yeah but tryndamere is bad so you're trolling out of the gate.