[Skin Idea] Witchcraft Lux

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-06-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endertome View Post
[B]
Q: Doesn't Lux already have a skin based on this appearance?
A: You tell me how much Sorceress Lux or Spellthief Lux resemble the above picture. I can prove I'm psychic by reading your answer before you say it: They don't. At all.
A lot - specifically, you're asking for a 1:1 transposal of an anime character who wears a dress and a Witch's Hat. Honestly, it's too similar to Sorceress Lux to make this make much sense at all.

Lemming Jesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

No.

TwistedKeyblade

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
A lot - specifically, you're asking for a 1:1 transposal of an anime character who wears a dress and a Witch's Hat. Honestly, it's too similar to Sorceress Lux to make this make much sense at all.
Fix the splash and i might consider buying it. Particles would be nice too. oh wait thats not your job.

Go ahead and nerf her.

Cattington III

10-06-2012

Quote:
yay this massive conglomeration of trolls finally baited a red post, gj guys.

Endertome

10-06-2012

Quote:
To be honest I'm not asking for a 1:1 transposal of an anime character. I'm mostly asking for a witch outfit that actually looks like a witch. The character Lux was based on was just the most convenient example.

Ask any Lux player and they will agree. Sorceress Lux is only the favored skin because the others look worse. It's the best of a bad situation.

Really, is a black and white witch outfit with a real wide-brimmed hat (not that horrid blue cone thing with no brim at all) too much to ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattington III View Post
yay this massive conglomeration of trolls finally baited a red post, gj guys.
We're not trolls.

Sarkan of Arkham

10-06-2012

Quote:
A lot - specifically, you're asking for a 1:1 transposal of an ANIME character who wears a dress and a Witch's Hat. Honestly, it's too similar to Sorceress Lux to make this make much sense at all.

Look out incoming ****storm. Calling it now.

Endertome

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkan of Arkham View Post
Look out incoming ****storm. Calling it now.
Man I don't even care about that. He wouldn't know the difference if he's not a fan, so why bother getting mad at him?

dOOb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Isnt that just Marisa Kirisame?

Lux is based on marisa already. l0l

Endertome

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Funkula View Post
Isnt that just Marisa Kirisame?

Lux is based on marisa already. l0l
Yes, thank you for saying what's already been said.

A skin with a knee-length black dress and proper witch hat would be nice, though.

Feladorzor

10-06-2012

Quote:
Give us Marilyn Munroe lux

It will be classy as ****.