With The TF Art Upgrade, Can We Get A Minor AD TF Buff?

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

10-05-2012

I suggest that Twisted Fate gains the following to become a viable AD carry.

550 attack range

Active on stacked deck that gives him 20/30/40/50/60% Attack speed for 5 seconds with a cooldown of 20/19/18/17/16 seconds. the mana cost would be 80 at all levels.

Kyrrion

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
I suggest that Twisted Fate gains the following to become a viable AD carry.

550 attack range

Active on stacked deck that gives him 20/30/40/50/60% Attack speed for 5 seconds with a cooldown of 20/19/18/17/16 seconds. the mana cost would be 80 at all levels.
I think that'd be a bit much. TF's strengths are his utility. Giving him a steroid? Not getting a good feeling from that. It's like the same reason Ashe has no real steroid.

Weegee7

10-05-2012

Buff his passive attack speed bonus.

Quintessence

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrrion View Post
I think that'd be a bit much. TF's strengths are his utility. Giving him a steroid? Not getting a good feeling from that. It's like the same reason Ashe has no real steroid.
The problem with AD TF is his complete lack of a steroid, without one he won't be viable. ashe has other things like her arrow and 600 range going for her which allows her to still be an effective AD carry.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegee7 View Post
Buff his passive attack speed bonus.
I would rather see him get an active than passive AS bonus. An active means it isn't always up, an active also would have a mana cost that could cause him to go oom during teamfights.

Plus, passives are boring. It would be much more interesting seeing an active on SD.

Rivayne

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
I would rather see him get an active than passive AS bonus. An active means it isn't always up, an active also would have a mana cost that could cause him to go oom during teamfights.

Plus, passives are boring. It would be much more interesting seeing an active on SD.
Giving him an AS buff would buff AP TF aswell, and just saying, if they buff AD TF too much, then no one will be playing him mid. If they buff him, I want him to be just as strong as AP or AD. I think all he needs is Scaling on Q and he would be quite nice, maybe very small scaling on E.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by capttree View Post
Giving him an AS buff would buff AP TF aswell, and just saying, if they buff AD TF too much, then no one will be playing him mid. If they buff him, I want him to be just as strong as AP or AD. I think all he needs is Scaling on Q and he would be quite nice, maybe very small scaling on E.
Eh, I think he would be solidly playable in both lanes with that change. An extra 40% attack speed at level 18 for AP TF isn't that much of a buff. It could always be adjusted. I still wouldn't mind experimenting with it. His Q should definitely get a bonus AD ratio though.

Rivayne

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
Eh, I think he would be solidly playable in both lanes with that change. An extra 40% attack speed at level 18 for AP TF isn't that much of a buff. It could always be adjusted. I still wouldn't mind experimenting with it. His Q should definitely get a bonus AD ratio though.
Yeh the Q needs AD ratio, I barely even touch it on him if I go AD, he does need a bit of a buff though I agree on that, anyways is it just me, or is the cards he throws with Q like half sized now?

Kyrrion

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
The problem with AD TF is his complete lack of a steroid, without one he won't be viable. ashe has other things like her arrow and 600 range going for her which allows her to still be an effective AD carry.
And TF has a 5/6 second CD stun, "infinite" mana (poking with Q early game can really add up), the ability to teleport across the map on a whim, as well as display enemy locations (which is pretty damn huge). And I don't even want to think about how brutal ganks from him would be...

Giving TF a strong steroid is the wrong way to go. His damage needs to be gated over time. It's the same reason AP TF has relatively weak AP ratios + base damages for a mage

Saphíra

10-05-2012

And ignite would give it a +5 base damage increase.

12345678 ... 9