As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Martok22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

You really think they lost because of... Dyrus? Azubu plays better than them, as a hole team. You can see that because they always had some sort of advantage in both games every time. They're ALWAYS ahead, and not particular because one lane get's stomped. Dyrus lane, altought in the first game gave a couple of kills, never was stomped. Chaox lost by 70 or 80 cs last game. Reginald didn't suck in this games, amazingly, but he did suck in the last ones.

Honestly, I don't see them winning with TRM either or whoever steps up in top lane. Really, just look at replays and watch them what they did wrong. Azubu was just better as a hole team.

A Baby Carrot

Recruiter

10-05-2012

inb4 wings on tsm, or trm makes a return

Brobat

10-05-2012

League of Legends is a team game. The problem was not just Dyrus it was the entire team.

You can see how well TSM can play together by watching the first 10 minutes of Game 2. The problem is that they did not take enough advantage of their lead and gave the enemy far too many chances to catch up.

The games were close and well played but TSM got beat fair and square. Pointing fingers is a childish way to look at it.

TheBronzeLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Dyrus cant win his lane without TheOddOne camping. I said this months ago

JxC

10-05-2012

honestly i dont think they wouldve won even if they had another solo top. i think they didn't play well as a whole even though dyrus did extra bad. I basically think that TSM got overconfident and didnt take the other teams as seriously as they should. they let dominating the NA scene get to their head even though the huge blowout by blaze previously shouldve given them a heads up. It was basically a sign saying "change your strategies, its stale, overused and has no innovation". Obviously TSM didn't change much at all to prep for this.
don't get me wrong though, i dont hate tsm nor am i a fanboy. As a NA player in general, i just feel really disappointed that the NA teams didn't do better.

Jazzz

10-05-2012

Dyrus is pretty terrible, he single-handedly lost TSM the world championships. The guy should uninstall.

Lazzy

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detriiment View Post
Dyrus is pretty terrible, he single-handedly lost TSM the world championships. The guy should uninstall.
I don't think he's terrible just not good enough for pro scene yet.

Bullistix

10-05-2012

as a huge Dyrus fan

I was disappointed :S

Stinkbag

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBullistix View Post
as a huge Dyrus fan

I was disappointed :S
I would be too.

Paper

Recruiter

10-06-2012

WINGSOFDEATHx AND NHAT TO BE SUBS

please