Ask Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

10-03-2012

Oppa = Dad
Gangnam = Commercial trade city in Korea
Style = style

Because everyone doesn't know what it means...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

Senior Member

10-04-2012

I've known what it means for ages, listening to other forms of KPop, you hear Oppa a hell of a lot

anyway,

Dear TF,
What do you think of your new dance and how were you able to learn such a dance? It has never been seen before in Valoran.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Koggy Maw

Member

10-04-2012

''Thank you to show us card of us.'' Kog'maw says happily. The void creature has heard the news, so he decided to say to the cardmaster.

''Koggy thinks that you will looks better soon!'' Kog'maw looks around as he was thinking. Then, after some second later, Koggy asks to Twisted Fate.

''When you will change, Kog'maw wants to know how does it feels to have real feets... not having some squarish ones.''


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
((http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/v...te-card-master ))

((You've probably seen that already, but just had to link it. Also... looks like TF is doing Gangnam style in the future ;P))
((That update looks very nice...bout time I have something flashy and a dance that matches it. It will be nice not to think of Megaman everytime I look at his feet, and the dance is...flashy to say the least.))

Quote:
Dear TF,
What do you think of your new dance and how were you able to learn such a dance? It has never been seen before in Valoran.
Ah like it summoner. Its got flash n' style that makes it all good in my book. Ah've heard summoners complain about mah solo dance , but Ah didn't want them feelin' inferior compared ta' mah true dance. So Ah held back a little bit n' decided ta' put inta' a little practice before Ah revealed it ta' ya'all.

Quote:
''Thank you to show us card of us.'' Kog'maw says happily. The void creature has heard the news, so he decided to say to the cardmaster.

''Koggy thinks that you will looks better soon!'' Kog'maw looks around as he was thinking. Then, after some second later, Koggy asks to Twisted Fate.

''When you will change, Kog'maw wants to know how does it feels to have real feets... not having some squarish ones.''
"It ain't a problem Kog, n' Ah'll let ya' know what it is like with mah improved looks. Ah personally don't understand why the summoner's wouldn't let me show off mah looks. Course the female summoners have ta' be free sometime n' Ah don't have that much time fer' that many girls."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((AKA I'm trying to convince her to join the revolution then there will be fun times.))
{{ You're somewhere in Antarctica now, because you couldn't be further from the truth than you currently are. }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Ah like it summoner. Its got flash n' style that makes it all good in my book. Ah've heard summoners complain about mah solo dance , but Ah didn't want them feelin' inferior compared ta' mah true dance. So Ah held back a little bit n' decided ta' put inta' a little practice before Ah revealed it ta' ya'all.
How do you feel about a mechanized man being able to dance better than you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ You're somewhere in Antarctica now, because you couldn't be further from the truth than you currently are. }}



How do you feel about a mechanized man being able to dance better than you?
((.....Well I tried.))

....You dance Viktor? I thought that was how ya' walked around.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((.....Well I tried.))

....You dance Viktor? I thought that was how ya' walked around.
My dance moves are beyond human capacity. Someone like you would simply hurt himself trying to replicate my steps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamydark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

10-17-2012

Twisted Fate,

It be my pleasure to be finnaly able to ask something to you.

People aroun' call me Dreamy for im often caught daydreamin'... I be a Novice Summoner and Fisherman from Blidgewater. though I only summon minions so far, I've seen ye fight more than once and I was wonderin' about yer cards... are they completely magical? are they made out of a particular material that makes them sharp n' dangerous?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a fat asian chik

Junior Member

10-17-2012

What's your favorite color


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
My dance moves are beyond human capacity. Someone like you would simply hurt himself trying to replicate my steps.
Is that a challenge Viktor? Care ta' make a wager on it?

Quote:
Twisted Fate,

It be my pleasure to be finnaly able to ask something to you.

People aroun' call me Dreamy for im often caught daydreamin'... I be a Novice Summoner and Fisherman from Blidgewater. though I only summon minions so far, I've seen ye fight more than once and I was wonderin' about yer cards... are they completely magical? are they made out of a particular material that makes them sharp n' dangerous?
Mah cards summoner are regular cards, but Ah often enchant them with magic powers. Ya' see that is what makes them so much more dangerous, but that don't mean they can't be used as a weapon without any enchantment.

Quote:
What's your favorite color
Gold not fer' the reason it is the same color as money (though that is a bonus), but also cause' it is mah most useful card. Not ta' mention it is the color of the stars as well.