World Playoffs Day Two Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sakuya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryast View Post
NA is wiped out already? We suck appearntly. Asians are the better LoL players?
Their work ethic is a million times better, and they're more focused on enjoyment of the game and the glory of being the best rather than showing off and goofing around.

Sadly, the truth is that the NA teams do indeed "suck" and all it takes is a look at how TSM and Azubu approach the game, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out why TSM got stomped.

Mjaxon

10-05-2012

The only reason NA even had a team in the quarterfinals was because tsm got a lucky bye while both Korean teams had to earn their spots.
Although tsm is the only NA team good enough to earn their own spot in group play.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-05-2012

Speaking of such, anyone interested in purchasing a World Finals ticket? Turns out I can't make it. I'm really interested in the statue, so if you could mail that to me I'd be willing to part with the tickets for face value.

Add me in-game and we can chat.

xKILL10NAIREx

10-05-2012

I was rooting for TSM the whole time, but they dissapointed me so bad.

Sure anyone can win, but since Reginald trashed talk at regionals saying it was the easiest final he ever had I EXPECTED a lot more from them. Oh well it backfired on them

Korean team will win. Period

The Starchilde

10-05-2012

**** TSM... If you can't back up your talk, you deserve what you get. Happened to Hitler, Napoleon and now, TSM. Go TAIPEI!

Ryast

10-05-2012

I didnt want to see TSM win. They win EVERYTHING else. I think some other team should rise up and beat them. It should a least be a challenge for TSM.

Gabrielc4000

10-05-2012

Well just by looking at the amount of red thumbs downs on comment that mention TSM losing, I take it TSM was a favorite. Anyway does anyone know where I can find the video for the finals? The ones that have already happened?

Spew

10-05-2012

Im glad tsm lost, overated team. Go FROST

Kaoticka

10-05-2012

Well, TSM had arguably the toughest team to face right off the bat, which was unfortunate for them. All the teams that made it here are pretty amazing though, and you can't simply say TSM sucks. NA teams just have to realise that their old strategy of not being aggressive ever because there's a 1% chance that it's an unsafe play, isn't the best way to play the game. NA teams are just too conservative and they'll have to learn when it pays to be aggressive and when it will cost them if they want to be able to compete with the new LoL scene.

It's a huge game, and there's going to be more up and coming teams every year.

pegasaurus91

10-05-2012

Two points to make...

1) Streaming already puts you at a huge disadvantage because the opposition knows how you think and how you work, especially as a team.

2) Americans will always fall short of those Asian teams for various reasons mentioned above. Just remember, we've got human rights and most of those Asian countries don't.