why is "virgin" used as an insult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mhm916

10-05-2012

I am a nun and am offended when it's used as an insult very much so.

nkht

10-05-2012

because its implied you dont got game. and im not talking bout league of legends...

Darkwahn

10-05-2012

It depends on your age, if you're still a virgin at say... 19? You kinda suck.

Love how any post saying *** is good is smashed with downvotes. Gives us a decent amount of info about the forums.

SnowmerDingerBot

10-05-2012

dunno why dudes even care if other dudes are virgins. they must think your lookin purty attractive if they're thinking about you in that light

SP3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

It's definitely not evolutionary.

If it was, the real goal of getting laid would be to produce offsprings. Yet those same kids calling people "virgins" would freak out if they ended knocking up someone.

Kamai

10-05-2012

Clearly STDs are the cool thing to have these days.

Larrythetapist

10-05-2012

its a ploy to con the better players (aka virgins) into wasting tons of their time trying to get laid so as to reduce competition on the ladder

KnivingDude

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTwenty View Post
It's a standard insult among insecure teenage boys who believe that having *** all the time is what it means to be an adult, and that most of life's problems can be solved by "getting laid."

It's kind of a roundabout way of calling someone "kid." You're making assumptions that they're younger or less "experienced" than you in order to make yourself feel more like the "adult" you wish so hard you could be.

Then the shock sets in when they actually reach adulthood (often not until their late 20s/early 30s) and realize that trying so hard to be grown-up is what made them so immature.
As it should be said.

Genspirit

10-05-2012

if i knew my virginity would make me good at gaming i would have never given it away in the first place

Regis Of Arabia

10-05-2012

wetness is just better