As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoxDragon26

10-05-2012

I have to agree with you. Game 2 Dyrus had the lead against Irelia but he didn't take advantage of it.
Azubu pushing bot lane? Dyrus recalls instead of taking the 2nd top tower.
Irelia pushing top lane? Dyrus retreats to farm golems.

He's a high level player, he needs to know how to carry a game.

Slashiroth

10-05-2012

Dyrus trollpicked darius AFTER shy picked jayce, he basiclaly threw away 1 million dollars through his own arrogance.

We just need to get over the fact that NA isn't up to par with Asia and EU.

Baywatch101

10-05-2012

Honestly idk what he was thinking at first when he picked Darius into Jayce but regardless of what anyone says he ended up being a huge factor for tsm in team fights later in the game IMO at least.

AZF is a top tier team and I can honestly say despite losing, TSM pleasantly surprised me neither game was one sided and this is coming from someone who really doesn't much care for TSM. But. I'm glad to see the blame top lane trend continue whenever TSM loses. <3 you GD.

Xoloist

10-05-2012

TSM are still hands down the best NA team but it simply was not enough. I agree that Dyrus was a fault but Chaox really underperformed as well imo.

bloatedbubbleman

10-05-2012

man you TSM fans need to chill. as much as i hate dyrus and tsm, tsm is obviously much better off with him than raintrash. at least dyrus practices and is not a character problem unlike rainmain who refuses tsm's practice schedule, would rather play soloqueue, can yap up there with reginald, doesn't hold himself accountable for anything, and has a shi++y champion pool.

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ner0TheHer0 View Post
I thought Dyrus did pretty well the first game with the flash apprehends. maybe I missed something
Regardless of that, he picked Darius to deal with Jayce.

I'm currently at 1400 elo, and even I know you DON'T pick Darius when you know you're going up against Jayce.

Lazzy

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill4000 View Post
You also realize that successful ganking also involves the laner creating the correct conditions for a successful gank, not just the jungler. Oddone ganked Dyrus's lane more because Dyrus was and is a better laner than Rainman.
You're kidding yourself, Oddone never ganked top because he was to busy listening to Regi cry about mid.

Dracid

10-05-2012

his positioning in both games was awful. Especially as Darius game 1 who has 0 escape. He needed wards if he wanted to be aggresive and he didn't get them.

GG

tasasoria

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
You're kidding yourself, Oddone never ganked top because he was to busy listening to Regi cry about mid.
So explain why Oddone is now ganking top when Regi is still on the team?

Twillera

10-05-2012

dyrus just seems to lane really really poorly compared to other top laners. His team fight is great, just like the rest of tsm, but he does really poorly in lane. Counterpicking himself and pushing with no wards, not playing aggressive when you have the advantage. His team play is great, look at the team fights in the first game, even though he was down he still got some amazing plays off, but he just sucks in lane.