The Rock Garden (Ask Malphite)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mal View Post
It takes Malphite nearly half an hour to formulate an answer. Slowly, he answers.

"The Monolith is a place of absolute peace, not like anywhere on Runeterra. My people were one entity. No dissent, no quarrel, no aspirations beyond what was good for the whole. Living for the collective there, we had no concept of individuality. You may find this frightening. Your society embraces freedom. But that was home. We...I lived among the rocks. It was very quiet, save for our song which resonated through the landscape. We all knew what the other was thinking, if there was need to think at all. I know it will be impossible to achieve this in Runeterra. But I will try."
James looks contemplative. "I hope you will find some modicum of the peace you had there here, Malphite." He starts off down the path again.

Captain Amatea

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
How are you unable to be stopped when you use your "Ultimate" on the fields Monolith?

~Razmig
"One cannot stop an earthquake as it tears through a fault line. It is an expression of disharmony in the most basic form."

Nekron9

10-04-2012

What is your opinion on your fellow champions?

Captain Amatea

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekron9 View Post
What is your opinion on your fellow champions?
On my fellow champions? I have many fellow champions. Perhaps you have one in mind. I don't have any of them on my mind at the moment.

Nekron9

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mal View Post
On my fellow champions? I have many fellow champions. Perhaps you have one in mind. I don't have any of them on my mind at the moment.
I was referring to your thoughts on champions like Soraka, Skarner, Blitzcrank, Mordekaiser, Sona and Kog'maw.

Starn3rd

10-22-2012

((Wow, it's been a long time since I've even been on the forums. I'm glad to see that someone took over the role of Malphite in my overly long abscence. I guess I just got too busy to deal with it and figured no one would miss a dying thread anyways. Glad to see you're doing a better job than I did!))

Malphite

Do you ever think that you would be better off back at the Monolith? We humans aren't the most open-minded creatures in this universe. While I applaud your efforts and your cause, not every human wants to have harmony or peace. What do you think?

-Starn3rd

Captain Amatea

10-22-2012

Quote:
Soraka, Skarner, Blitzcrank, Mordekaiser, Sona and Kog'maw
Hrrrgh. Okay.

I notice often that Soraka has found peace in many ways. But hers is distant. It is on another plane than mine. I can't comprehend her kindness or her divinity. No one can.

Skarner's goals are like mine. The order and harmony I fight for is the same as his. He wants a good place for the brackern to live in. I want the same for everything.

Blitzcrank...it found something that I am unsure about. He found himself. A self to call his own. It was so long for me to reach the point where I found the words 'I' and 'me'.

I don't talk with Mordekaiser. He is too loud for me. Too loud and so drunk with death. It is unnerving even to me. His sort of death is very unnatural.

Sona has a pretty voice. She can't speak, but her voice makes everything feel alright. Even death feels okay when she's around. That's why I enjoy Pentakill.

Kog'maw's spit hurts like nothing else on this earth.

Quote:
Do you ever think that you would be better off back at the Monolith? We humans aren't the most open-minded creatures in this universe. While I applaud your efforts and your cause, not every human wants to have harmony or peace. What do you think?
Yes. I would be better off on the Monolith. That's why I brought a piece of the Monolith here. Harmony is not one long note in a song. This earth's song was off key. I'm glad they sent out for me. All I am is one voice. The others who do not value harmony and peace contribute to the earth's harmony whether they know it or not. They are of the earth. Most of us are. So it doesn't matter. Their actions are nothing against the collective earth.

Colonel qt

11-29-2012

((This might be a false warning but I looked you up on lolking and although this is probably wrong it says you've never played a game of League, and so this account will get reset unless lolking is wrong. Just though I'd give a warning.))