I've got reported by a player who wished death to my mother. Haven't broke any rule.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Divest King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UninstaII Life View Post
Sorry, I should have called you a dumb hick. Is that better?

Do the gene pool a favor and kill yourself.
You are the exactly kiund of player this community does NOT need. This thread is not even worth replying anymore.
I would have punished the OP, and i would have banned you too if I could.
Leaving.

DefectiveAccount

10-05-2012

imo Tristana should be permabanned for what she said in Polish. It's a lot mroe serious than how it sounds when translated into English.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-05-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Sorry it took so long to get to this. I'm currently working at the LOL World Championships. I took a look at your case and did notice that you displayed a lot of toxic behavior in the past; however, you seem to be genuinely trying to change and we appreciate the effort to improve your behavior.

You've been reported in 25% of your games lately and that's an extremely high number. You admit to playing unorthodox roles a lot, which is fine in League of Legends; however, in many games you don't communicate this well with your teammates. When you don't communicate with them or surprise them with unorthodox picks, then happen to play poorly, their frustration leads to anger and toxicity which then leads to reports. For example, imagine if I went into every game dead silent and the team is selecting their picks. There is already an AP, but I last pick a second AP and instant lock in. Behaviors like these are not excessively toxic, but they do create negative experiences for your teammates.

The Tribunal is not a perfect system, but it's extremely accurate in the 99.8% range; however, this means mistakes do happen. They are just extremely rare. Player Support has reviewed your case as well and in light of the evidence, I'm going to unban you. However, I encourage you to keep improving your behavior and try to communicate better with your teammates when you do want to try unorthodox strategies.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

DarkTarconis

10-05-2012

Good guy lyte! Let's hope that OP does continue to improve his behavior, and that others don't report/rage so quickly.

Crucefix

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Sorry it took so long to get to this. I'm currently working at the LOL World Championships. I took a look at your case and did notice that you displayed a lot of toxic behavior in the past; however, you seem to be genuinely trying to change and we appreciate the effort to improve your behavior.

You've been reported in 25% of your games lately and that's an extremely high number. You admit to playing unorthodox roles a lot, which is fine in League of Legends; however, in many games you don't communicate this well with your teammates. When you don't communicate with them or surprise them with unorthodox picks, then happen to play poorly, their frustration leads to anger and toxicity which then leads to reports. For example, imagine if I went into every game dead silent and the team is selecting their picks. There is already an AP, but I last pick a second AP and instant lock in. Behaviors like these are not excessively toxic, but they do create negative experiences for your teammates.

The Tribunal is not a perfect system, but it's extremely accurate in the 99.8% range; however, this means mistakes do happen. They are just extremely rare. Player Support has reviewed your case as well and in light of the evidence, I'm going to unban you. However, I encourage you to keep improving your behavior and try to communicate better with your teammates when you do want to try unorthodox strategies.

I punished this case because I didn't want him in my team and now you unban him.
This guy trolls all the time, the plays poorly on purpose, doesn't care about the team and he throws games really hard. He is a troll that tries to look like a bad player to the tribunal...

Divest King

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucefix View Post
I punished this case because I didn't want him in my team and now you unban him.
This guy trolls all the time, the plays poorly on purpose, doesn't care about the team and he throws games really hard. He is a troll that tries to look like a bad player to the tribunal...
Looks like tribunal does really not work, if they unban people who should be punished...

Vialix

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post

I have nothing more to say than thanks. 25% reports might be becuase I stopped playing LoL for a long time (finals at the university and then summer vacation). LoL changed a lot during that break. I have to admit, shamefully, that I started playing rankeds while not knowing abilities of any champions past Diana. It wouldn't be that bad if I weren't in plat bracket before the break. It might have been what caused these reports.

Vialix

10-05-2012

Quote:
Just provide some kind of proof for what you are saying.

Lightwave248

10-05-2012

Quote:
There isn't enough evidence supporting that statement. As you said he looks merely like a bad player. We cannot punish him for this reason.

Quote:
Looks like tribunal does really not work, if they unban people who should be punished...
Interesting, I thought I was overly strict on punishing people, but your even stricter. Most of these things that you picked out in your earlier post are very borderline for most people which is why they would pardon in this situation. The OP is not like most people who are in the Tribunal who spew **** and don't stop. Yea he may have been offensive at times. But he kept it short and moved on after being attacked by others and not overly offensive.

Also you made the assumption that he didn't tell his teammates about weird picks. How do you know he didn't say in pre game chat? It does tend to cause people to show more animosity when things go wrong towards the person but you still can't make that assumption in the first place.

Pretty much the reason he got unbanned is because the only evidence we have of anything is that he is an unskilled player that doesn't always follow the meta, and neither occurrence is bannable.

Crucefix

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vialix View Post
Just provide some kind of proof for what you are saying.
Just look for some of this guy games on lolreplay and watch them. You will see making troll mistakes to lose the game. It happens a lot when he is playing support.