Compete with Honor!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strek Tar

10-05-2012

What do you think if we had in profile a %number of "honor" games too? or something like that...

Slashiroth

10-05-2012

Honor is glitched, my friend has 29 teamwork honor and 25 opponent honor and he only has the opponent honor badge, all the honor was from randoms too apart from 1 from friends, he got the opponent badge within 15 points or so and still hasnt got teamwork and he gets like 2 teamwork a game from randoms, weird system or its bugged.

He has 5-1-29-25

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
To me, those words sound like "Will be banned and have my Honor reset, if you give me Honor to feed."
Do you look at the players who honored those who get caught abusing the honor system?

PDiddy

10-05-2012

@Lyte- Is it wrong to trade honor?

EDIT: I think this is the question i REALLY want answered

Again, I agree with you on the intention of honor. But if "Bribing" helps get better team comps aka less trolling, why is that bad or toxic?

3rd time is a charm

Here the discussion that got closed with no real input other than, "This is not what riot intended."

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2629759

Which I agree with, however, I don't see any negative or toxic experiences coming from this.

If you have time skim through the thread pls, as I believe my point came across better after a few posts.

tapao

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
To me, those words sound like "Will be banned and have my Honor reset, if you give me Honor to feed."

im sorry but with all the dumb **** people do i find it hard to believe people will get banned for that.

Ghan04

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapao View Post
im sorry but with all the dumb **** people do i find it hard to believe people will get banned for that.
Not only will they, they already have. The Honor Initiative has already banned upwards of 30 people for severely abusing the Honor system.

tapao

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghan04 View Post
Not only will they, they already have. The Honor Initiative has already banned upwards of 30 people for severely abusing the Honor system.
yet trolls roam free. 1/2 the games i join have people that flame their team SO hard. how are they not banned and people abusing a "meaningless" system are.

Seringol

10-05-2012

Played a match earlier, to relieve stress from college classes.
Havent been on in weeks.

Played my usual mid Lux, did well and generally thought I did a good job at working with people.

At the end of the match, saw the popup that two people had upvoted me for superior teamwork.

( I havent played in a while, had no idea this had been released )

Was both excited, and at the same time very humbled.. I think this is a good change that will bring around progress for the community.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

10-05-2012
64 of 81 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Do you look at the players who honored those who get caught abusing the honor system?
We have them logged, but haven't aggressively executed any actions against them--we still need to collect more data to determine patterns in this behavior.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I forget to use it sometimes, being able to use it from recently played would be kinda neat.