Fun in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RandomGuy928

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-05-2012

How do you do it?

Serious question.

konfetarius

10-05-2012

Gank bot lane.

GrignardTS

10-05-2012

Play your favorite champions effortlessly without having to call a lane or deal with "(insert community accepted UP champion)? LOLOL gg"

Psi21

10-05-2012

Mindlessly, last hit for 15 to 20 minutes in Summoners Rift or real PvP in a 25 minute game like dominion?

Hm... tough one.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Easy, we think Pvp is better than Passive farming , Saw that game yesterday where Clg won by splitpushing with graves?, every Dominion player was "thank god it's over" "god that game was boring" because the split pushing is the only thing that happenned in that 40 minutes game.

also 20+ teamfights during 20 minutes are way more epic than 2 Teamfights in 40 minutes

DaRatmastah

10-05-2012

My personal favorite way to have fun is to win crazy, ridiculous comebacks due to a good comp, unfailing determination, and positive team interaction.

Kiddalee

10-05-2012

Be support. Build actual items. Bait kill-chasers. Kill them.

RandomGuy928

Recruiter

10-05-2012

I know it's more hectic, but that doesn't stop it from pissing me off at every turn.

I always feel like I'm getting screwed by everything in absolutely every Dominion match I play. Either someone takes literally every kill I almost get in the entire game, leaving me helpless as the other team gets items, or my entire team might as well be afk at the fountain for all they contribute.

I feel like I have never once had any impact on a single game of Dominion in the past year. I know how to skirmish and whatnot, I just always get the short end of every single stick in the game. I have never done "well" in a Dominion match, unless you qualify "well" as "having the most assists in the game and being totally useless".

It consistently pisses me off more than anything else I can think of.

DaRatmastah

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy928 View Post
I know it's more hectic, but that doesn't stop it from pissing me off at every turn.

I always feel like I'm getting screwed by everything in absolutely every Dominion match I play. Either someone takes literally every kill I almost get in the entire game, leaving me helpless as the other team gets items, or my entire team might as well be afk at the fountain for all they contribute.

I feel like I have never once had any impact on a single game of Dominion in the past year. I know how to skirmish and whatnot, I just always get the short end of every single stick in the game. I have never done "well" in a Dominion match, unless you qualify "well" as "having the most assists in the game and being totally useless".

It consistently pisses me off more than anything else I can think of.
I understand your frustrations, let me try to address a point or two.

Assists are good. Really good. Similarly, kills don't mean NEARLY as much as they do on SR. It's 100 gold. Sure, if you lose out on 5 kills, you're losing out on one component's worth of gold. But if you got assists on those, you're doing fine anyway. I understand the frustration of losing out on the satisfaction of the kill, but that also depends a bit more on my next question, which is...

What are your favorite champs to play, and how do you build them?

GrignardTS

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy928 View Post
Either someone takes literally every kill I almost get in the entire game, leaving me helpless as the other team gets items
Last hitting champions only accounts for probably...5% of your total gold. If you're 19/0 you'll notice the gold difference, but otherwise adding in assists means you're looking at 500-600g at most.