I've got reported by a player who wished death to my mother. Haven't broke any rule.

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isG AppleDash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

In this times, we can't do anything.

Call other player bad/noob/unskilled = Ban
Try a new Build = Ban
Testing a new role with any Champ = Ban
If you score is 0 /1-10 /0 = Ban

Divest King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Repost from my answer on Reddit:

"You sir, is a good troll. I've read the whole chat. You not only played poorly, you refused to communicate with the team (heca game, if your trying something new like one ward supp start you HAVE to tell them from the beggining), you also made racist comments about trist language (even if she was insulting you, that gives you no reason to insult her back), negative attitute, a lot of arguing, assisting enemy team when "ganking" just to fail and feed the other team kills as you were completely underleveled (jungle alistar focus on ganks, but he needs those ganks to be successfully and if they arent you NEED to farm the jungle to not be as underleveled, or you will die instantly on ganks without helping at all). You also called someone a child/kid and that may have gotten them upset. That's ban worthy.
I didnt judge those tribunal cases, but i would 100% vote to punish you regardless."

Divest King

10-05-2012

@EDIT Sorry, double posted.

DivePalau

10-05-2012

This is a case that should not have been punished. To report a person because you don't like their character pick is wrong. I would not have punished this.

Mistakes will happen. They do in the judicial system and they do in the Tribunal but most of the time they will be the right decision.

dinoFUNK

10-05-2012

I keep rereading this Tribunal case and it blows my mind everytime. I think the Tribunal is a great thing, and that it generally works, but this sort of thing makes me question it. Does nobody double check Tribunal bans? How did this even happen? I've heard Lyte say countless times that avoiding false positives are the top priority, which I totally agree with. I would much rather have a guilty person slip through the fingers of justice than an innocent be punished.

If this really is a priority for your team, Lyte, fix this. Or at least provide some insight.

Lightwave248

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoFUNK View Post
I keep rereading this Tribunal case and it blows my mind everytime. I think the Tribunal is a great thing, and that it generally works, but this sort of thing makes me question it. Does nobody double check Tribunal bans? How did this even happen? I've heard Lyte say countless times that avoiding false positives are the top priority, which I totally agree with. I would much rather have a guilty person slip through the fingers of justice than an innocent be punished.

If this really is a priority for your team, Lyte, fix this. Or at least provide some insight.
They don't check all of them. They only check permabans and do random checks on the rest. The reason people punished this is probably because of the number of people who got this case who auto punish without bothering to read.

As for them attempting to keep false positives to a minimum, even when they do things can still go wrong. This happens in multiple different situations including our justice system. People get wrongfully imprisoned due to shoddy work ethics or to lack of methods for providing a more thorough investigation. It is impossible to be 100% sure that the Tribunal will never have a false positive no matter how well it is done.

Nanfoodle

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divest King View Post
Repost from my answer on Reddit:

"You sir, is a good troll. I've read the whole chat. You not only played poorly, you refused to communicate with the team (heca game, if your trying something new like one ward supp start you HAVE to tell them from the beggining), you also made racist comments about trist language (even if she was insulting you, that gives you no reason to insult her back), negative attitute, a lot of arguing, assisting enemy team when "ganking" just to fail and feed the other team kills as you were completely underleveled (jungle alistar focus on ganks, but he needs those ganks to be successfully and if they arent you NEED to farm the jungle to not be as underleveled, or you will die instantly on ganks without helping at all). You also called someone a child/kid and that may have gotten them upset. That's ban worthy.
I didnt judge those tribunal cases, but i would 100% vote to punish you regardless."
Get off your high horse you turd. Riot specifically stated you DONT ban for reacting once to someone else flaming you. DOn't be a tool, yeah he's bad, but why does he have to alert his team if he's not following the meta? META IS NOT BANNABLE. THERE IS NO WIGGLE ROOM ON THAT. If I go nasus support, not bannable. If I go AP mid poppy, same deal.

Calling 1 person a child is not ban-worthy. That's possibly 1 thing, 1 thing i've seen. Show me your chat logs from your last 200 games. I bet you've done 1 ban-worthy thing. Elitist tool.

ThisIsMinecraft

10-05-2012

Hecarim support is troll if that was a ranked game, end of story.

Should you have been banned? I don't know. But you sure aren't 100% innocent.

ThisIsMinecraft

10-05-2012

Hecarim support is troll if that was a ranked game, end of story.

Should you have been banned? I don't know. But you sure aren't 100% innocent.

emctwo

10-05-2012

bumping, read through all cases, convinced that yours is an unpunishable grey area

123456 ... 8