Ranked Trolls, Dodging [RAGE]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

—eymar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

BEFORE YOU READ
This is more of a rant and complaint than a solution, please provide me with your thoughts suggestions or thumbs up or down this and tell me why.

Ok, here we go.

I've been playing ranked and have gone from a pretty bad streak going down to 900 ELO (but I go positive 90% of games). Every time now that I get into the game. I am first pick (everyone is under me then which isnt a good sign) and about 95% if the game there is at least 1 or more troll/s that love to piss me off. Just now the thing that tipped me off the edge to drive me to type this thread is that I got into Champion Select. Called Mid/Jungle/Support/ADC so that people can know what I can play best in that order. And then these two idiots are fighting over jungle. The guy 2nd in picks did call it first and fair enough should of had it. But the guy at bottom pick kept whining and whining. So then the other guy just calls JUNGLE OR FEED. At this point im thinking oh my god are you F*cken 10 years old. And then when it comes to his pick he locks in heimerdinger smite/revive. Now were all screwed so I hit [X] button up top and wait till the last second to dodge and I do so, 1 second left someone else dodges from our team, (no suprise) I then restart Q and oh great I've got the same 2 guys again fighting over jungle and he does the exact same Heimer Smite/Revive. So I instantly dodge not giving and F*ck and now have to wait 30 mins because some Effing idiot didnt get his jungle.

SOLUTION

DO NOT LET IDIOTS PLAY RANKED UNTIL THEY HAVE OVER 1000 GAMES EXPERIENCE (Win or Lose) IN NORMAL 5v5

You should not be ****ing aloud to play ranked if your the dickhead that says JUNGLE OR FEED.

IM SICK OF IT RIOT!

Your's sincerely,
Annoyed Paying Customer.

Arinthe

10-05-2012

I'd say something more realisitic like 300 wins or 600 total games, but yes.

mistmann

10-05-2012

i say some thing more realisting like 1.5k games

Valrcrist

10-05-2012

Just screenshot champ select and report them. There is a report option through the LoL homepage support. There will always be trolls; the number of games played has nothing to do with a person's maturity level/willingness to be a team player.

Amatzikahni

10-05-2012

Stop dodging. Play the game and report them. If you're so focused on winning, then learning to carry bads and trolls at your Elo is worth much more than dodging and trying for balanced comps.

LessHerpMoreDerp

10-05-2012

my experiences in ranked qeue and play:

TLDR: we just need a report function while in qeue

that would be fking bull, i dont even have 200 win in normal qeue's, and thanks to trolls, afks etc etc i got at 772 elo atm, which im trying to get myself out of, which katarina helps me a lot with, when having a KD of 9.5/5.3 atm.
small thing is, i win 90% of my lanes, because even if they take LB or fizz, they cant seem to counter kat. even with a 90% lane winrate i'm still at an overall winrate of 61% with kat. lately i've always been last pick because of duo qeue'ing, and lucky enough not to have those ******bags that go MID OR FEED etc etc.

ALTHOUGH i have had people who said an instant ''NO, you're not, you're last pick'', when i called mid just because i was last pick. you see it? your system wouldnt work, beause also people like me who have to carry 24/7 can get low elo because trolls, people who just dont speak english etc etc. im now at 81 wins, 99 losses in ranked but still got a KD of 7.2/5.8, which you dont encounter a lot in that kind of elo, i know, because i use lolking for it.

not to mention, even if that player is above you, that doesnt say he came back there from having all trolls, or will be going lower in the future.
for instance, i had a player with 4 wins, 35 losses above me.... so yeah, pick order doesn't say ****.
also an example, i was number 5, and number 3 wanted to play mid katarina, he sucked and had way less ranked games with her + lower K, higher D, and way lower average cs. and ofcourse he lost mid to lux.
because of such ******bags i had to support which im not really good at, see above statement that says carry 24/7. we still won by a miracle....

Kultyras

10-05-2012

I started playing ranked when i have roughly 300 games and a friend of mine too. Before play ranked most of that 300 games were Draft, we thought that if we can do it well there, Ranked wont be so hard as we heard it.

The fact is that Draft its a lot harder than Ranked when u r low 1500 elo, my first ranked were like to play vs Low account player with lvl30 runes. Im currently 1421 Elo with 9-3
but i have dodge probably half of the games i have Queued. My friend started earlier than me and its 1688 elo.

I have followed some tips that probably make the things a lot easier.
1- Play at least 3-2 roles, no more than that nor less, u need to specialize in what u r doing but still having something to pick if someone already took ur role.

2- Communicate with ur team. I always start saying which roles r my best-
Like...Hi, I can play as Mid/top or sup. Mid if possible.

3- Buy wards

4- Play carefully, and dont blame ur team just for a stupid mistake.

5- If dnt agree with ur team composition, just dodge. Dont be an *****
(i always dodge when i see ... No jungler, No ad, Troll pick, ppl that dont adapt to the situation)

—eymar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kultyras View Post
I started playing ranked when i have roughly 300 games and a friend of mine too. Before play ranked most of that 300 games were Draft, we thought that if we can do it well there, Ranked wont be so hard as we heard it.

The fact is that Draft its a lot harder than Ranked when u r low 1500 elo, my first ranked were like to play vs Low account player with lvl30 runes. Im currently 1421 Elo with 9-3
but i have dodge probably half of the games i have Queued. My friend started earlier than me and its 1688 elo.

I have followed some tips that probably make the things a lot easier.
1- Play at least 3-2 roles, no more than that nor less, u need to specialize in what u r doing but still having something to pick if someone already took ur role.

2- Communicate with ur team. I always start saying which roles r my best-
Like...Hi, I can play as Mid/top or sup. Mid if possible.

3- Buy wards

4- Play carefully, and dont blame ur team just for a stupid mistake.

5- If dnt agree with ur team composition, just dodge. Dont be an *****
(i always dodge when i see ... No jungler, No ad, Troll pick, ppl that dont adapt to the situation)
Thats a great idea. I usually come into the game and say Mid/Jungle/Support in that order but still idiots crying for both for I only play mid etc etc. Then im the one that was to dodge and wait 30 mins to not waste possibly 20+ minutes of my time and possibly loose ELO

SilverChampz

10-06-2012

there is really nothing you can really do.. just.. quit the queue so you dont meet ******* from before.. if you still find them.. oh well goodluck