Annie with an ult cool down of < 60 seconds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AWildZergling

10-05-2012

Sounds like you got trolled bro...

Werebear

10-05-2012

No, there isn't.

You're mistaken. Sorry. That's the end of the subject. We can't show you how she had 60 second cooldowns because she didn't have 60 second cooldowns.

"Show me how I'm right is the only way to show me I'm wrong."

Mambazo

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambazo View Post
You cannot cheat in LoL. All the calculations take place server-side so you would have to hack RIOT's servers and hack into your instance of the game and then hack the calculations in real time from there. Has never been done and VERY likely never will.
reread please. Repeat as necessary. There. Is. No. Cheating. In. League.
Period.
The great thing about the truth is, its true whether you believe it or not.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex the Artist View Post
I've seen Youtube videos of people cheating. Instant refresh heals, etc. Unless they were "player run servers" they were playing on.

Ok, So no cheating was happening. How was this Annie getting her ult to refresh in 60 seconds? What runes/masteries could do this? I've looked, and I don't see anything close to 50% CDR. And based on what I've read, CDR is limited to 40%. I'm admitting that I don't know everything about everything, so I'm asking, how do you get Annie's ult down to 60 seconds?

The only thing I ask is that you don't tell me that I didn't see her ult being used in less than 60 second intervals. And that she didn't say in post game chat that her ult refresh was 60 seconds when we called her out on how often she had her ult.

If no one can show me how she got her ult down to 60 seconds, with NO CDR items, then I have to assume she was cheating. But if she wasn't, I would REALLY like to know how she did it!

Again, NO CRD items. She was basically a tank Annie rapid firing Tibbers everywhere.
that was during a cdr hack for summoner spells only you couldn't do it for ordinary spells. It was due to them changing the mastery page data onto ur computer instead of on the servers which meant people edited it.
Also if u went 9/21/0 with cdr blues u'll get 20% cdr and with a blue elixer u can hit 30% cdr without a single item.

Alex the Artist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambazo View Post
reread please
There have been confirmed cheats. EVERY on line game, ever, has had cheaters. To think this one is any different is naive. I'm not blaming Riot. Hackers will always be one step ahead. I just wanted to confirm I played against one.

And again, 30% CDR doesn't get 120 second cool down lowered to 60 seconds.

Defile8080

10-07-2012

If she could hack her ult cooldown why on earth would she play Annie?

I can think of a dozen champs I'd rather play with spammable ult's.... Karthus anyone?