Fresh Diamond 3v3 Team AMA

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friggid

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
What match ups do you suggest around 1650 -1850
hmmm not sure what u mean by match ups, because u cant choose what your opponent plays, but if u mean comp my team ALWAYS runs 1 ad, 1 ap, and a jungler (most of the time ad) the champs we play constantly evolve depending on the enemy picks. If they pick malphite we'll run 2 ap but i pick malphite a lot

Friggid

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
With Cho I have really been enjoying maxing vorpal spikes after level 3, I find that this really helps me farm minions and jungle. Is this a bad idea cause I am giving burst damage and silence duration?
I like to max silence first, because with vorpal blades your going to push to quick in your lane and usually you dont need it for jungle creeps. I would always suggest maxing your silence first.

Friggid

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
whats with all the amas
haha dunno i saw other people doing it so i just thought i would do it XD i like answering questions ne wayz

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

whats your favorite type of fruit

who is your favorite champion

Evangelene

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

What is a really good team comp? I can play most female champs and my team mates can play a lot of people!
And whats your win/ loss ratio (im new to elo and have been annoyed to find out that even though my team started with the same amount of wins as other teams they started with over 100 elo more than us D

Batman Bot

10-05-2012

So khazix is in your top 3 but he seems like he would struggle against many of the popular bruisers in TT. Do you jungle him? Who does he destroy in lane?

GaoShiki

10-05-2012

Jungle advice? Good junglers, how to jungle route, etc.

Resolute Riven

10-05-2012

What do you think about Yorick top and Zilean Supporting teemo at Bot?

Friggid

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
whats your favorite type of fruit

who is your favorite champion
Favorite fruit is bananas
Favorite Champion is Rumble

Friggid

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelene View Post
What is a really good team comp? I can play most female champs and my team mates can play a lot of people!
And whats your win/ loss ratio (im new to elo and have been annoyed to find out that even though my team started with the same amount of wins as other teams they started with over 100 elo more than us D
The comp my team seems to play most is probably Shyvana (jungle), Garen top lane and Malphite Bottom lane

Right now our win loss is is like 14-5 and were sitting at 1856 rating (i think if i remember correctly)

The reason for the elo difference is because of the teams u guys face, if u win against worse opponents and lose against better opponents then ur rating will be lower then some1 who won against higher rated opponents

123456 ... 8