Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzaharr

10-04-2012

Killing void things is easy ? Jarvan, I think that crown on your head is hurting your mental state as well as your intelligence, do not underestimate us.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Malzaharr View Post
Killing void things is easy ? Jarvan, I think that crown on your head is hurting your mental state as well as your intelligence, do not underestimate us.
I think he say they are more fun to kill, that means harder, at least if you ask to me

Emperor Titus

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Daržus View Post
I find your words to be incredibly unwise and your boast to be quite unfounded. I think the better question would be, why would anyone bother with a worm like you?
The same question goes to you as well. You just suddenly prance up into the Prince's hall uninvited, General Darius! I am a guest of this powerful nation! You, my friend, are the dirt in which people step on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Kill you with ease.
You vowed to that against Jarvan. He shows to the Prince of Demacia. He's still alive, Swine. Hmm...let me give emphasis to this. If you cannot kill Jarvan, most likely you cannot even kill me, even if I surrender to all of Noxus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron AmbŠssador View Post
... Former Admiral Yoshi, I suggest you stop disturbing Prince Jarvan's column. You were RELIEVED of your command, you have no control of most of the forces you had command of before anymore.

- Poppy

((I find it annoying when the forums place me on my main when I log in the forums on my smurf. ))
You should know the difference of relieved from command and getting fired from the Navy. I was relieved as the Chief Executive of Naval Operations entire Navy but I am still admiral and still control a fleet.

XUnnervedX

10-04-2012

Hi prince jarvan, I can't help myself coming back here to talk to you. So um...would you do cha cha dance shyvana? Ohya in demacia do people go the a ball? You know,like home coming..something like that.

Ask Zyra

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Ah. Hello, Zyra.
She attempts to grab onto his arm. "So you didn't?" She has a look of concern on her face.

Ask Fortune

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Is that a fact? What could you possibly mean?
I mean that you've killed so many dragons, now you want to conquer them in another way entirely~.

XUnnervedX

10-05-2012

Oh my oh my, prince jarvan do you understand what miss fortune is try to say? I mean I don't think shyvana would mine. Shyvana once said she would do anything to pleasure you.

Ask Shyvana

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnnervedX View Post
Oh my oh my, prince jarvan do you understand what miss fortune is try to say? I mean I don't think shyvana would mine. Shyvana once said she would do anything to pleasure you.
...anything to PLEASE him!

Ask Fortune

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
...anything to PLEASE him!
*BURSTS OUT LAUGHlNG*

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-05-2012

The idea of Shyvana and Jarvan having an offspring is more disgusting than... Hm. It appears that there is nothing more disgusting than Jarvan having children.