Dominate Dominion Top 5 Plays Of The Week! Coming Soon!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

10-05-2012

Have one to submit where do I go?

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
Have one to submit where do I go?
www.dominatedominion.com/play_upload

NamKim

12-29-2012

Necro-bump, but I think this time it is excusable.

I wanted to ask what the status on this is. I understand that this is a busy time of the year and that you (and anyone else part of the Dominate Dominion staff) can only do so much.

I also want to say that we care more about the actual plays than transitions. So, please do not feel the need to make amazing transitions at this time. That is something that can come later.

I also wanted to bump this thread just in case if you guys are actually really limited in resources. There might be some video editing experts that could really lend you a hand in this.

Once again, really looking forward to this.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Necro-bump, but I think this time it is excusable.

I wanted to ask what the status on this is. I understand that this is a busy time of the year and that you (and anyone else part of the Dominate Dominion staff) can only do so much.

I also want to say that we care more about the actual plays than transitions. So, please do not feel the need to make amazing transitions at this time. That is something that can come later.

I also wanted to bump this thread just in case if you guys are actually really limited in resources. There might be some video editing experts that could really lend you a hand in this.

Once again, really looking forward to this.
That's the main problem. There isn't any staff. Digi does some developing stuff for the site but other than that it's all me. Which is the main reason why it hasn't happened. I have wwwaaayyy too much going on to be able to do this by myself. I've looked for staff multiple times, "found people", but they never help with anything.

NamKim

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD TheFeedski View Post
That's the main problem. There isn't any staff. Digi does some developing stuff for the site but other than that it's all me. Which is the main reason why it hasn't happened. I have wwwaaayyy too much going on to be able to do this by myself. I've looked for staff multiple times, "found people", but they never help with anything.
Actually, I kind of thought that was the issue. That's why I revived this thread in the hopes that someone interested could help out.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything more advanced than Windows Movie Maker on my computer and I'm not in a position to buy anything advanced.

DG TheFeedski

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Actually, I kind of thought that was the issue. That's why I revived this thread in the hopes that someone interested could help out.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything more advanced than Windows Movie Maker on my computer and I'm not in a position to buy anything advanced.
If you're interested in helping review plays that also takes a load off my back.

Tempestphile

12-29-2012

Just a quick suggestion, it's been a while, and i know how much effort everyone puts in DD, so great work

On the other hand, why not make it top 10 play of the month?

DG TheFeedski

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Just a quick suggestion, it's been a while, and i know how much effort everyone puts in DD, so great work

On the other hand, why not make it top 10 play of the month?
That would make things easier. Could do that.

naotasan

12-29-2012

There should be some method that lets you know if your review got rejected, accepted, or still under review.
That might be hard to do though.

DG TheFeedski

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
There should be some method that lets you know if your review got rejected, accepted, or still under review.
That might be hard to do though.
Reviews...?

EDIT: Oh you mean as in plays? Ummm... I'm gonna have to pass. Don't want to add more to my list. They will know if they didn't get accepted when they don't see their play in the video.