Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
The tightening of the tail did not dissuade Sarah. She kissed passionately and she kissed HARD, almost weaponizing it. And after Ahri said her piece, Sarah broke of the kiss, resulting in a loud POP that echoed across the land.

Sarah exhaled one deep sigh, shaking off how flustered she was. She flipped her hair back, and smiled.

"Ah, there." She said, relieved and happy. "All better~."
If one was to say Ahri wore her emotion on her sleeve, they would have been wrong. Save for the fact that her cheeks now held a light red dusting, the Kumiho really didn't seem that phased at all. That didn't mean that she was unaffected by Fortune's rather violent attack on her lips. It was only when the other pulled away did the fox unravel her tails from her companion's body, allowing for modest personal space once more.

"Sounds like someone forgot to take their medicine this morning," Ahri said, accusation lancing her voice in a humorous manner. She touched her fingers to her mouth; the act itself could only be described as sloppy, and she was half surprised that her lips had not been suctioned off. "Did you wake up on the couch?"

... did ships even have couches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
"I am doing absolutely electrifying. Good day to you, Ahri!
"Oh, how refreshingly original! A good day to you too, sir, though I wonder if you simply wandered by to say just that."

Ask the Monkey

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Oh? That's disappointing."
Not really. Rarity is considered a virtue, I think.

Ask Fortune

10-05-2012

Quote:
If one was to say Ahri wore her emotion on her sleeve, they would have been wrong. Save for the fact that her cheeks now held a light red dusting, the Kumiho really didn't seem that phased at all. That didn't mean that she was unaffected by Fortune's rather violent attack on her lips. It was only when the other pulled away did the fox unravel her tails from her companion's body, allowing for modest personal space once more.

"Sounds like someone forgot to take their medicine this morning," Ahri said, accusation lancing her voice in a humorous manner. She touched her fingers to her mouth; the act itself could only be described as sloppy, and she was half surprised that her lips had not been suctioned off. "Did you wake up on the couch?"

... did ships even have couches?
Sarah smirked at Ahri's questioning, though she was curious why Ahri suddenly felt the need to bring this up.

"Nah. Sivir's really not around much anymore." Sarah replied, a hint of disappointment in her voice. "Always off doing this and that. Kinda seeing how Shyvana felt about Jax, to tell you the truth." She looked down for a moment, then just smiled, shaking it off.

Ask the Kumiho

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Not really. Rarity is considered a virtue, I think.
"I suppose it is. Though there are many other things one would consider a virtue that is more useful than being a rare specimen."

Quote:
Sarah smirked at Ahri's questioning, though she was curious why Ahri suddenly felt the need to bring this up.

"Nah. Sivir's really not around much anymore." Sarah replied, a hint of disappointment in her voice. "Always off doing this and that. Kinda seeing how Shyvana felt about Jax, to tell you the truth." She looked down for a moment, then just smiled, shaking it off.
Ahri waved a careless hand in the air before plucking the hat off her head. "Unfortunate." She did not stop to wonder about the sensitivity of the topic, nor did she care to think of it. Because the accessory was more interesting to her at this current time. Ahri held the hat upside down, inspecting the brim as her ears sprung back up, free now from their bonds. "I'm not privy to the private life of Shyvana so I can't really comment on that."

She tilted the object in her hand, almost appraising it before handing it back to Fortune. "A gift." Ahri grinned. "In any case, people need their space, yes? I'm sure she's simply gallivanting with the gold mines."

AsktheCardmaster

10-05-2012

Quote:
"But will that stop me from going near him?" She tutted, "I highly doubt it. Unless he wants to put a bullet through my head, but I'm not too worried about that. His form with that weapon isn't very good." Ahri didn't really see the danger in butting Graves for a bit of attention, mostly to tease him now that Fate had let it slip that he didn't trust her.

Why wouldn't he?
((And I'm back to annoy you or make you laugh...whichever I am currently doing.))

A thought dawned on Twisted Fate, "Acutally now that ya' mention it...if he is busy tryin' ta' avoid ya' that would make mah life much easier. Ah wouldn't have ta' watch mah back all the time. Ah could acutally practice mah new dance with that spare time." Twisted Fate semed to muse to himself.

Ask Fortune

10-05-2012

Quote:
Ahri waved a careless hand in the air before plucking the hat off her head. "Unfortunate." She did not stop to wonder about the sensitivity of the topic, nor did she care to think of it. Because the accessory was more interesting to her at this current time. Ahri held the hat upside down, inspecting the brim as her ears sprung back up, free now from their bonds. "I'm not privy to the private life of Shyvana so I can't really comment on that."

She tilted the object in her hand, almost appraising it before handing it back to Fortune. "A gift." Ahri grinned. "In any case, people need their space, yes? I'm sure she's simply gallivanting with the gold mines."
"Gift? It's mine!" Sarah protested, smirking wide. She lightly bopped Ahri's forehead as punishment, and placed the hat atop her head.

"Whew, felt naked without it..."

Ask the Monkey

10-06-2012

Quote:
"I suppose it is. Though there are many other things one would consider a virtue that is more useful than being a rare specimen."
Yes, but still. A table full of food is much better than one single banana, but if I ever find a banana I won't throw it away just cause it could have been a table full of food.

Ask the Kumiho

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((And I'm back to annoy you or make you laugh...whichever I am currently doing.))

A thought dawned on Twisted Fate, "Acutally now that ya' mention it...if he is busy tryin' ta' avoid ya' that would make mah life much easier. Ah wouldn't have ta' watch mah back all the time. Ah could acutally practice mah new dance with that spare time." Twisted Fate semed to muse to himself.
"Hey, are you trying to imply something?" Ahri complained lightheartedly, looking at Twisted Fate with a rather amused glare. "So you're just going to keep me as company in order to ward your nemesis off? Why..." She pressed a hand to her heart, attempting to wipe the smile off her face as she looked away. "I feel used." The irony, of course, was not lost on her.

Her ears perked up. "Ooh, that's right! I heard about that. It appears to be a pretty popular dance with the Summoners too. Maybe it's their mating call."

Quote:
"Gift? It's mine!" Sarah protested, smirking wide. She lightly bopped Ahri's forehead as punishment, and placed the hat atop her head.

"Whew, felt naked without it..."
Ahri only smiled in response, her head tilting at the gentle tap, watching Fortune crown her hair with the hat. The hunter did seem a little odd without it, now that she visualized the image much more clearly.

"That's cute." The fox laughed as she smoothed her own locks out, running her hands through the mild tangles. "Though it seems as if it doesn't take much to expose you" Ahri added cheekily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Yes, but still. A table full of food is much better than one single banana, but if I ever find a banana I won't throw it away just cause it could have been a table full of food.
"I don't think that's rarity - that's a beggar that can't be a chooser. Though I suppose the principle remains the same, you can't exactly liken the situation of uniqueness to a banquet."

Ask the Monkey

10-06-2012

Quote:
"I don't think that's rarity - that's a beggar that can't be a chooser. Though I suppose the principle remains the same, you can't exactly liken the situation of uniqueness to a banquet."
Everything can be likened to a banquet!

Ask Fortune

10-06-2012

Quote:
Ahri only smiled in response, her head tilting at the gentle tap, watching Fortune crown her hair with the hat. The hunter did seem a little odd without it, now that she visualized the image much more clearly.

"That's cute." The fox laughed as she smoothed her own locks out, running her hands through the mild tangles. "Though it seems as if it doesn't take much to expose you" Ahri added cheekily.
Sarah let out a mocking gasp.

"How dare you!" She protested, smirking. "It's very hard to expose me, I'll have you know! Though, I admit, I have no problem changing clothes when there's an animal in the room~." She pet Ahri's cheek, her smirk widening.